PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots sign WR Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only question is can this Johnson be covered? I mean if it can break through the protection that is put in its way then wouldn't it need to be double covered?

He is said to be very explosive, though untested under pressure.

ah good ole WR Johnson. Glad to have him

I knew it wasn't THE Johnson. I thought u were doing that on purpose to get a laugh. Shows how bad we need a wr when fans ready orgasm over acquiring a REAL NFL starting caliber wr.

Well to answer this part of your post. I guess it depends on each person specifically and what they find worth knowing about. For me though personally; I would say I would only like a thread about an UDFA signing if it was a truly exceptional UDFA which has a realistic chance to crack the 53.

The reason I don't think a guy like Derrick Johnson deserves his own thread is because he is very unlikely to ever contribute here. Dobson, Edelman, Amendola and LaFell are almost certainly staying. Also with Slater on the team there is likely only 1 spot left.

Thompkins, Boyce. Harrison, Gallon are all competing for that spot and likely have the inside track over any UDFAs. I just don't see a guy like Derrick likely to ever make an impact on this team. But you never know. He could be a Victor Cruz for all I know.

I wasn't going to respond as you posted that we should just drop it".........then you posted again! Game on dude. Next time look at the time showing when a post is created. Then look to the right and see the number of responses ( post time: 6:58, responses as I reply; 22). Good indication that there is a lull. In the offseason. It's all in fun, right.

I wonder how many pats fans had a mini attack seeing the topic.

It's more helpful in life to have a big Johnson. Speed isn't so essential.
It's even better to have a Woody Johnson ... But then, that hasn't helped the Jets much ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST