PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Offseason most logical plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siliga stuffs inside runs. The FA could do the pocket pushing. I don't think you realize how good Siliga is, he dominated the Broncos Guard Vaquez and gave all the teams he played trouble.
Siligia is a below average to average DT/NT. He did an OK job but he's not a patch on Wilfork or any other dominant tackle. You only had to see how easily the Broncos attacked the point of scrimmage to know that.

Siliga stuffs inside runs. The FA could do the pocket pushing. I don't think you realize how good Siliga is, he dominated the Broncos Guard Vaquez and gave all the teams he played trouble.

Siliga "dominated" Vasquez? What game was this exactly?

Siligia is a below average to average DT/NT. He did an OK job but he's not a patch on Wilfork or any other dominant tackle. You only had to see how easily the Broncos attacked the point of scrimmage to know that.

They were not running on Siliga, watch his tape teams could not run on him he was great at NT he took on double teams, Anchored the line. He gave the Colts guards nightmares. He also watched film with BB indivisually.

They were not running on Siliga, watch his tape teams could not run on him he was great at NT he took on double teams, Anchored the line. He gave the Colts guards nightmares. He also watched film with BB indivisually.
I don't particularly care to tell people what they should think but it's clear to me that you're misremembering the performances of Siliga and look upon him favorably. Siligia put forward a couple of good performances mixed in with average performances filling the need to put a big body at tackle.

The simple reality is, he is a depth player thrust into the role of starter given the need.

I don't particularly care to tell people what they should think but it's clear to me that you're misremembering the performances of Siliga and look upon him favorably. Siligia put forward a couple of good performances mixed in with average performances filling the need to put a big body at tackle.

The simple reality is, he is a depth player thrust into the role of starter given the need.

When were his average performances? I watched all of his tape. I'm not misrembering anything. He is 325, I think that qualifies as a big body. He doesn't get moved not by Vasquez or on double teams.

When were his average performances? I watched all of his tape. I'm not misrembering anything. He is 325, I think that qualifies as a big body. He doesn't get moved not by Vasquez or on double teams.
I thought he was good against Baltimore and Buffalo. The rest were so and so performances.

I thought he was good against Baltimore and Buffalo. The rest were so and so performances.

He was amazing vs the colts, broncos. TBH I never watched the film of browns game but I heard he was really good in that game.

He was amazing vs the colts, broncos. TBH I never watched the film of browns game but I heard he was really good in that game.
No, amazing is watching J.J. Watt dominate the LOS commanding double team or amazing is watching Brandon Mebane consistently collapse the pocket on Peyton Manning in the Super Bowl. It appears you're far too easily impressed by an OK performance.

No, amazing is watching J.J. Watt dominate the LOS commanding double team or amazing is watching Brandon Mebane consistently collapse the pocket on Peyton Manning in the Super Bowl. It appears you're far too easily impressed by an OK performance.

Have you watched Siliga on film? Siliga isn't a guy to collapse the pocket nor was Wilfork. Evrey one who watched Patriots film fell in love with Siliga. Did you watch the video?

Have you watched Siliga on film? Siliga isn't a guy to collapse the pocket nor was Wilfork. Evrey one who watched Patriots film fell in love with Siliga. Did you watch the video?
Yes All22PatsFan, I have watched Siligia on film just like I've watched every other Patriots player who played a snap this season.

At this point, you're posting as if you're a family member of Siliga's who is lacking objectivity. I won't be responding to you past this point in this thread.

Yes All22PatsFan, I have watched Siligia on film just like I've watched every other Patriots player who played a snap this season.

At this point, you're posting as if you're a family member of Siliga's who is lacking objectivity. I won't be responding to you past this point in this thread.

All close it on this. Kyed, Oliver Thomas, PFF were huge fans of Siliga.He fixed the Patriots rush defense when he started, I'm shocked that you watched the pats tape and only saw in average player in Siliga. We will see what happens barring injury I expect him to start next year.

Edelman is an unrestricted free agent, unless they franchise him, which they won't, release is not among the possibilities. It simply comes down to his market value and the patriots in all likelihood are not going to match that, so people better get used to the idea of him in another uniform.

You're right. I forgot he's finally an UFA. How time flies.

FWIW, Edelman recently said something to the effect that time in the NFL is short lived. He sounded like someone looking to get p-a-i-d and I don't think the Pats are going to give him what he's looking for.

Hopefully they'll find common ground, but what Edelman has gone through, injuries and all, he does deserve that big payday.

All close it on this. Kyed, Oliver Thomas, PFF were huge fans of Siliga.He fixed the Patriots rush defense when he started, I'm shocked that you watched the pats tape and only saw in average player in Siliga. We will see what happens barring injury I expect him to start next year.

PFF is without any question the most idiotic and useless football site on the planet. Using their "analysis" and or ratings for anything completely undermines the credibility of any argument you make.

PFF is without any question the most idiotic and useless football site on the planet. Using their "analysis" and or ratings for anything completely undermines the credibility of any argument you make.

There Oline/Dline ratings are OK other then that I concur with you.

The Boston Herald doesn't expect the Patriots to offer "much more" than $2 million over two years to free agent LeGarrette Blount.
This falls right in line with what we'd expect, as well. Blount is a pure early-down bruiser who offers nothing in the passing game. New England also has Stevan Ridley and Brandon Bolden as options should Blount decide to take his talents elsewhere. Blount wants to stay with the Patriots, but the money has to be right. Feb. 7 - 11:48 am et

Fantasy Football Breaking News - Rotoworld.com

If true, it makes sense, considering all the capable RB2s out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes