PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots-Dolphins flexed to 4:25 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Miami writer Omar Kelly has not paid much attention to the Pats injury report this season - or perhaps he is simply hoping that the Pats rest many of their starters.

How healthy are the New England Patriots? - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Just about half of New England's 53-man roster was placed on the injury report this week.

We're talking starters, backups, fringe players.....just about everyone but Tom Brady, the one Patriots player the opposition would want on the injury report.

We're not just talking about New England's typical funny business injury report folks. A whopping 21 players were limited during Wednesday's practice sessions.

Considering New England is playing with a first-round bye at stake it is hard to imagine the Patriots won't stomping on the gas pedal in Sunday's regular season finale against the Miami Dolphins.

But the Patriots injury report indicates Bill Belichick might want to be smart about how he uses his personnel.

Either way it's a bad strategy. Without knowing the outcome of the Broncos game you have to play to win. Can you imagine how stupid we'd look if the Broncos were upset by KC and instead of getting the 2 seed and a bye, we tanked our game and fall to 3 again?

Or fall to the 4.

there is as good a chance the ravens will drop the game to play colts and then houston/ne than play denver.

1. Omar Kelly sucks.

2. This is the last time the Dolphins will be wearing their current jerseys. Apparently the new ones will be more like the old ones. Hope that means no more navy number shadow and back to the big stripes on the sleeves.

3. Hope there's at least a little snow.

We're not just talking about New England's typical funny business injury report folks. A whopping 21 players were limited during Wednesday's practice sessions.

This always burns me. Typical media slant on the *proper* use of the injury report. Someone should remind him that the Ravens were fined this year for "funny business injury report" and when Harbaugh talked about it, said maybe he should follow the way the Patriots do it, which is the way it has to be done to avoid fines.

I for one am Jacked & Pumped. jmt57, Kontra & I will get to see the Pats-Finz game here in Florider and the earlier KC vs Houston game. OK so Kontra misses the early game.

the506.com

Last edited:
I for one am Jacked & Pumped. jmt57, Kontra & I will get to see the Pats-Finz game here in Florider and the earlier KC vs Houston game. OK so Kontra misses the early game.

the506.com

Miller's Ale House will not see my face until next season. :rocker:

Miller's Ale House will not see my face until next season. :rocker:

I won't miss the small screen analog tube TV at the island Bears bar either, but now my elderly neighbors will hear my wife's very unladylike words at every Patriots misque

3. Hope there's at least a little snow.

NOAA still says 30-40% chance, plus the temp 'cast keeps a-droppin'; at last check expected to go from 29 to 12 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye