PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot fans respond to Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with ya brother. Tommy can call out the fans when he calls out his binky Randy for not "staying" the whole game. ;)

Just shut up and play Tom. Don't want to hear your views on global warming or Patriot fandom.

Absolutely.

And by the way folks, I would say the same thing to Tommy's face. I've met more than a few players and coaches over the years and from my experiences, they always appreciate fans who speak their mind. The ball shiners get annoying.

lol at a non local with 54 posts calling me a troll. When did you jump on and bury your Marino jerseys? '01, '03, or '04?

You're absolutely right. His post count an location completely invalidates him being right. Read what I wrote a few posts ago, maybe you'll learn something. Or, you can just keep denying our team a significant advantage and making our fanbase look bad.

From the ProJo's Bill Reynolds in today's column

•Memo to Tom Brady: Enough about fans leaving Gillette early. You should be grateful that they come at all, given the prices and the nightmare that is Route 1 on game day.

Or, you can just keep denying our team a significant advantage and making our fanbase look bad.

I read your post, but since you seemed to have misread mine, and think I am among those who filter out early, or sit there on their hands... I ignored it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes