PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why is Tom Brady treating Patriot fans so badly?

Salsalife

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
No show Tom. No one day contract, No visit, no plans for Patriot fans to honor him? What is the reason?

He can't say goodbye until he is done playing. Maybe he will say something when the Dolphins visit Foxboro next year.

He has the kids and Variety says that he is going on a lot of hot dates. Dating is a lot of work.

Very true. I sure don't miss those days.

"Newly available Tom Brady — who split with supermodel ex-wife Gisele Bündchen in October — is starting to get his feet wet in the dating game after 13 years of marriage."

His feet? LOL!

He retired like 4 minutes ago.

So, 20 years of insane domination wasn't enough for you?

In fairness, even with a lot of experience together things can get out of hand quickly when you forget the safe word

Yeah, I'm super disappointed. I was hoping to see a one-year, $190 million contract, 100% incentivized with insane goals, so he can have the highest contract in history, then people can speculate for a while if he's actually going to play to try and hit those incentives. And then he and BB will laugh over an orange juice around Labor Day when Tom finally announces his retirement.

Oh, and Gronk and Edelman will be there too.

And Randy Moss.

Very true. I sure don't miss those days.

"Newly available Tom Brady — who split with supermodel ex-wife Gisele Bündchen in October — is starting to get his feet wet in the dating game after 13 years of marriage."

His feet? LOL!
Yea he must be getting advice from Rex Ryan.

Last edited:
Name me the last NFL superstar to go back to their original team and sign a meaningless one day contract. Guess what, it doesn’t happen.

Lol he's been retired for two months. What do you want him to be doing?

He just produced and released a major motion picture about four Patriots fans and the best Patriots super bowl ever. It came out about a month ago.

(I know, the movie wasn't that good and it was more about his celebrity, but...)

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back