PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why is Tom Brady treating Patriot fans so badly?

angry lord of the rings GIF

@Ian If you know... ;)
You'd get it if you knew but you don't.

The GOAT doesn't owe us anything.

So the respect for Brady is a one-way street here, huh? The fans have to respect Brady, but Brady doesn't have to respect the fans...

For example, this is Derek Jeter on how appreciative he was of Yankee fans.

Last edited:
So the respect for Brady is a one-way street here, huh? The fans have to respect Brady, but Brady doesn't have to respect the fans...

Who says Brady doesn't respect the fans?

This is the dumbest thread posted in this forum in quite some time - and that's saying something.

The guy is about 2 months into retirement. It is the offseason. WTF is he supposed to do in March/April/May? He will get his day at Gillette where they retire his number. He will get inducted into the Patriots HoF. He will get inducted into the NFL HoF. At each ceremony he will talk about how much he loves and appreciates the fans; the things that countless athletes have stated countless times.

The trolls just keep getting more and more idiotic as time passes.....

There is a sub-forum dedicated to Brady so we don't have to stumble upon this soap opera-ish drivel, right?
The haters who demanded a sub forum dedicated to Brady are the same people constantly bringing him up in every thread imaginable. The haters talk about brady more than the supporters do.

Brady doesn't need to respect nor appreciate you. Has Mahomes paid his respect to you yet? Do let us know....

Brady doesn't need to respect nor appreciate you. Has Mahomes paid his respect to you yet? Do let us know....

Still waiting for him to sign a one day contract or do "something special" for his loyal fans...this was from over a year ago:

No show Tom. No one day contract, No visit, no plans for Patriot fans to honor him? What is the reason?
The guy just retired a couple of months ago lol

Still waiting for him to sign a one day contract or do "something special" for his loyal fans...this was from over a year ago:

Brady thanked the fans when he left 3 years ago.

Has Mahomes thanked you yet? Link please?

Brady thanked the fans when he left 3 years ago.

Has Mahomes thanked you yet? Link please?

Yup, and Peyton Manning thanked the Indy fans/organization after he was released...and thanked them again after he retired for good from Denver.

Last edited:
Yup, and Peyton Manning thanked the Indy fans/organization after he was released...and thanked them again he retired for good from Denver.

So, Mahomes didn’t thank you then? Interesting…..

So, Mahomes didn’t thank you then? Interesting…..

I'm sure when he eventually retires from his one and only team the Chiefs he'll thank his fans...

“I think Chiefs Kingdom, we roll together, everybody,” Mahomes said. “And we appreciate the support as much as they appreciate us. And so it’s a collective group, man, and having this advantage, this home-field advantage, is the reason why we’re in the position that we’re in today and that we’ve been able to go to Super Bowls and enjoy this success. We do it all together and it takes everybody.”

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/s...etes-sake/article271922757.html#storylink=cpy

Last edited:
Probably were. That is what is disappointing. Same joke, same response, rehashed and retold over and over. Get some new material.
My wife's cooking is so bad that the flies chipped in to fix the screens.

I'm sure when he eventually leaves the Chiefs he'll thank his fans...
Curious - were you ever a Pats fan? Are you just a fan of the team that has the current best QB or just of the current best team? Or is it that you felt so "betrayed" by Brady leaving that you lost your mind, latched onto Mac as the "rebound" and then just quit being a Pats fan once you realized he was not "doing it" for you?

Or are you not even a Chiefs/Mahomes fan and just pretending to be one or using him to show up how bad Brady is?

I am so fascinated by your behavior. I don't think I have seen the likes of it in sports fandom. Closest thing I can think of is a spurned lover that becomes an online stalker talking **** about their ex everywhere said ex is mentioned.

It would have been more satisfying for the fans, 2019 made it clear that TB12 was not happy playing on a team that was not competing for the super bowl and where he was expected to help develop the next generation of players. For a someone of his stature to exit gracefully both the team and the player need to compromise. In the case of Brady and the Pats, neither was willing or, in the case of the roster, able to find middle ground. It hurt, but cutting ties at that time was a win win situation for both.
It was a win situation for only one side and that was Brady. This whole win win is a garbage coping mechanism.

Brady was pissed in 2019 because he got sick of begging for a contract extension and decided to leave that summer - hence the free agent contract change. The 2013 team was arguably worse on offense and he did not have anywhere near the same attitude.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
Back