PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Packers - Lions Official Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally they mention the packers o line. when it comes to brady..thats the first thing they mention

I want the Lions to get a TD again now so it's a 1 TD game.

i do not think GB will loose this game but never say never in the Nfl...

Yup, Troy, the Patriots would have gone for the TD instead of the field goal-:)

This is EXACTLY what Brady was talking about...

Now if those Packers had gone for it on 4th and made it(50%+). This game would still be out of reach.

Amen, brother!

Do not let them back in the game.. what do you know? Detroit is down by only 8.

now is a perfect time for a Favre pick six.

The Packers have some good WR. Koren Robinson is huge.

All of these GB wide receivers are terrific blockers. They move defensive backs around like Tetris blocks.

I thought Marinelli was a defensive genius...his guys can't even tackle and they been getting run over by receivers all day long. They were saying a while ago he said he was going to run inside technique, hasn't all day, and it getting burned badly as a result. He hired Martz 'cause his own offense would be QB sneak all day. HOW DO THESE GUYS GET HC JOBS?

Look how pumped the Detroit D is now that they finally got a stop 70 odd yards too late...LOL

Brett may be in a dead heat for MVP of the NFC but MVP of the NFL is Brady.
Brett could get comeback player of the year though since they don't always give that to a guy who overcomes some serious injury or illness, like a stroke, they include comeback from abject suckitude for which Brett qualifies.

whats with troy aikmans snide remark about the packers kicking a field goal while the"patriots would have gone for it on fourth down" . damn right we would have scored a td . at the time this game was still in doubt. why do"experts" continue to show their ignorance and bias against the patriots?

whats with troy aikmans snide remark about the packers kicking a field goal while the"patriots would have gone for it on fourth down" . damn right we would have scored a td . at the time this game was still in doubt. why do"experts" continue to show their ignorance and bias against the patriots?

imagine the packers had converted the last 3rd and 1 to put the game away. they wouldve taken 3 kneel downs and aikman wouldve commented the pats wouldve gone for the score.

I thought Marinelli was a defensive genius...his guys can't even tackle and they been getting run over by receivers all day long. They were saying a while ago he said he was going to run inside technique, hasn't all day, and it getting burned badly as a result.
He didn't say that at all. Joe Buck said they asked Marinelli if he was going to run inside technique.

Running inside tech in a Cover 2, especially a Tampa 2, really screws up the defense. Evidently Detroit isn't talented enough to run a different coverage scheme as a base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back