PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Packers - Lions Official Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The announcers are quite taken with Riola's WWF jawing with a GB defender pre game. That's the numbnuts who cost Detroit an easy opening TD... That's the crap you don't see here because Bill won't tolerate it. Do your talking via out executing your opponent consistently on the field. I love that line in one of the video segments they show where Bill says to our linemen "just quit jawing and make some plays".

Driver is to Favre what Plax is to Eli...salvation.

Pasta ***ioli, my mother used to make that. Oh, that's right, a work day for you in Italy. Much needed day off here.

Ciao

now pasta alla matriciana - do you know it ? and a glass of good and fresh italian white wine

this evening i will see on Sky tv Dallas-Nyj (for the first time in HD !)

oh my god kitna is so horrible

it's frustrating to watch his wretched decision making.

compare him to brady..i doubt they would have sacked TB...he would have stepped up in the pocket...kitna is oblivious to what is going on in the pocket.

3 3rd down plays 3 sacks..how bad is the lions o line/ coaching /QB

ok ill take simms and kevin jones for the 2nd pick.

and something else, maybe
the value of those top 5 picks confuse me.

Detroit likes those high picks anyways.

why did i start johnson in my ffl league

HE SUCKS

I've seen a lot of Lions games all year because we get Detroit programming.

I put 99% of the blame on Kitna, who's showing us again why he's Jon Kitna. Detroit has 4 decent WRs, two of which are in the ''throw them a jumpball if they get singled'' category yet Kitna still takes his sweet ass time to throw in any situation, and he still ends up throwing to a covered Shawn MacDonald way too often. And for a guy who's supposedly somewhat mobile, Kitna continually refuses to move around in order to avoid sacks. The Detroit O-line is, at worst, decent but Kitna staying in the pocket for 5 seconds every time makes them look abysmal. He takes way, way, way too many sacks, throws way too many interceptions and fumbles well too often for what he's got in his offense. Kitna is better than Alex Smith and Tarvaris Jackson but that's about ****ing it.

oh my god kitna is so horrible

it's frustrating to watch his wretched decision making.
Aikman says he's comfortable with the Lions, no young QB waiting in the wings, looking over his shoulder. Well, yeah, mediocre (if that) QB on a team having their best year since the Fontes days, and they'll probably go right back down next year. If they're satisfied with Kitna, look out below.

Calvin Johnson is a good player BUT not worth the pick fot the Lions imo.
Makes the case for for us trading down out # 1 pick this year.

He's playing like Charles Rogers or Mike Williams today.

Kitna has a terrible pocket presence. Like they say, you can put a pig in a fancy dress, but it's still a pig.

now pasta alla matriciana - do you know it ? and a glass of good and fresh italian white wine

this evening i will see on Sky tv Dallas-Nyj (for the first time in HD !)

...and cotoletta alla milanese plus funghi porcini ! not bad at all !

do you like Porcini Mushrooms ? they are the best...

...and cotoletta alla milanese plus funghi porcini ! not bad at all !

do you like Porcini Mushrooms ? they are the best...
That's "fancier" Italian food than we have over here. Sounds great. :eat1: I have had porcini mushrooms. Getting ready for the turkey and all the trimmings here. Congratulations on the HD TV!

That's "fancier" Italian food than we have over here. Sounds great. :eat1: I have had porcini mushrooms. Getting ready for the turkey and all the trimmings here. Congratulations on the HD TV!

buon appetito to you too and Yr Family...and, as usual, Go Pats !!!

Waiting for my turkey.

Thinking of turkeys, is there any reason to be concerned about the Packers. I think not.

Or the Boys, I think not.

I still consider our greatest threat from the AFC.

That all being said, gee, I would love to see the Pats playing right now.

Fun, double fun, just fun.

Darn we are good.

Time for someone to step up from the Lions, says Joe Buck. I'm afraid Bobby Layne and Doak Walker aren't with us any more. :(

Johnson playing like Williams? thats got to be a joke. Hes been playing very well all year long through some back issues.

i havent seen this game because i was out playing backyard football but hes not a bust..hes not average..hes a very good WR

kitna sucks in the pocket

he's like when you are playing madden and when the rush runs you move back instead of stepping up like you should

he does that crap every time.

Hanson is keeping alive DET

not a bad rb Grant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes