PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Packers - Lions Official Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure looks a lot like the same old Lions with new players to me. It'll be intertesting to see how the Packers do against the Cowboys. Is that in Dallas or Green Bay?

game is going to go to GB...

Sure looks a lot like the same old Lions with new players to me. It'll be intertesting to see how the Packers do against the Cowboys. Is that in Dallas or Green Bay?

dallas.
also does damien woody still play for the lions pathetic o line ?

another mention of brady will win MVP but favre should be given consideration. i used to like favre but this constant media fest has made me begun to dislike the packers although they are a likeable team.

damn right we would go for it Troy, how is life in the booth

34-12 - game over...

dallas.
also does damien woody still play for the lions pathetic o line ?

Look for #65. The Lions website says he's played in 6 games and started 3 in 2007. I think he's a reserve. Kinda hard to believe anyone on that OL beat him out. He's probably hoping the game ends fast so he can go home and eat. He's an All Pro at that.

Who said the Pats would go for it?

They would be winning by more than 19 in the fourth quarter.

he said something ?i missed it

said the only team that would go for it on fourth and short with the game in hand is NE....paraphrasing here a bit, but that is pretty much what he said...

Just a note to those watching. Brett Favre and Jason Hanson are the first and second longest-tenured players with the same team still active in the NFL.

said the only team that would go for it on fourth and short with the game in hand is NE....paraphrasing here a bit, but that is pretty much what he said...

yeah 11 mins to go DET scores and returns an INT for TD its a 8 pt game. pats finish off the game not teams linger around

Someone tell Roy Williams his team is down by 22.

Gennings on my FF team. Against Roy Williams. Hahahahaha

roy williams

celebrating down 22

what a moron.

Also a note to those watching, Blaine Saipaia used to be the Lions' RG. He got beaten out by Steven Peterman and became our RT.

Makes Kaczur's pedigree seem impeccable, doesn't it?

yeah 11 mins to go DET scores and returns an INT for TD its a 8 pt game. pats finish off the game not teams linger around

I thought it was funny and he did say it jokingly. Afterall, he's right. The Patriots would have gone for it. They just showed the dejected Lions D. Do they feel less dejected because the Packers kicked that FG?

buck and aikman are going to call to the SB. if we make it there and play GB or Dallas , the broadcast is going to be horrible.i have seen aikman call cowboys games this yr and he is so biased which is sad because normailly he is quite decent.

You have to almost hope the Lions get 2 TD's and the 2 points pat's and take the 1 point lead now just to make that Packers FG the wrong play. It isn't very likely, but what would Aikman say then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes