PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ot stubhub

Status
Not open for further replies.

NG Pats Fan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I have a question pertaining to AFC championship game. Two weeks ago when I thought homefield advantage was pretty much locked up, I purchased 4 afc championship game tickets for at Gillette.

Now that we lost homefield advantage, if Denver wins there first playoff game and we win ours does that meant I get my money back?

Because there is no way I am traveling to Denver. Or do I get screwed?

Last edited:
Yes but I would call stub hub and make sure they have that guarantee. They refunded my ticket for Bruins/Blackhawks game 7 ticket in Chicago that was never played.

Yes but I would call stub hub and make sure they have that guarantee. They refunded my ticket for Bruins/Blackhawks game 7 ticket in Chicago that was never played.

Thanks but what if the patriots make the afc championship game and have to play in Denver? Do my tickets still get refunded? Because I bought tickets specifically for Gillette stadium not mile high stadium

I understand that if he patriots lose there first playoff game I get fully refunded. But what if they win and have to go to Denver?

In your Chicago example the game wasn't played because someone got eliminated prior to game 7

In this scenario the game will be played just not in foxboro, but in Denver instead

Thanks but what if the patriots make the afc championship game and have to play in Denver? Do my tickets still get refunded? Because I bought tickets specifically for Gillette stadium not mile high stadium

I understand that if he patriots lose there first playoff game I get fully refunded. But what if they win and have to go to Denver?

You bought Gillette tickets so they wouldn't be honored in Denver. Like I said best bet is call or email Stub Hub and get direct answer. Don't lose the original order number

I would have to imagine that there was some type of guarantee that the game would be played in Foxborough, MA.

I'd suggest the following: 1) go back and look at your original purchase. There should be some type of confirmation email or code or something. If not, try and backtrack to the original page that you responded to. There's got to be something out there that had a description when you purchased it.

2) call stub hub. There's some type of 1-800 number and way to reach them via email. Give them your confirmation code # or whatever kind of correspondence you had with them as proof that the game was to be played in Foxborough. They're a major company who should be happy to refund you. Obviously, no one expects you to travel to Denver.

3) hold out hope that DEN is eliminated by Pittsburgh or KC.

4) all of the above!

Thanks appreciate it

Keep us posted when you get your answer. Good luck.

I'm sure they sold 60 k seat in Denver too, your tickets would be worthless so you get a refund, let's hope you still get to use them.

There had to have been an "event" listing, stating that the game would be played at Gillette. I'd have to imagine that this won't be a problem for you, but I'm curious nonetheless.

Yes you get your money back. It's not like you bought tickets for section XYZ, row XYZ for no matter where the game is played.

However, you're beholden to it if it's in Foxboro no matter who the opponent is.

Yes you get your money back. It's not like you bought tickets for section XYZ, row XYZ for no matter where the game is played.

However, you're beholden to it if it's in Foxboro no matter who the opponent is.

Unless it's the Texans. Then StubHub will understand...and their staff members will be migrating to their underground shelters to hide from the apocalypse.

I have a question pertaining to AFC championship game. Two weeks ago when I thought homefield advantage was pretty much locked up, I purchased 4 afc championship game tickets for at Gillette.

Now that we lost homefield advantage, if Denver wins there first playoff game and we win ours does that meant I get my money back?

Because there is no way I am traveling to Denver. Or do I get screwed?

Any word from Stubhub yet for your refund?

it should absolutely be refunded. Ive seen notifcations on there that say its a contingincy game and that if it is not played you get a refund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back