PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Staley Fired in LA

Coach and GM out.
I think this is the most likely destination for Bill.

maxresdefault.jpg

Coach and GM out.
I think this is the most likely destination for Bill.
It's the one that is the most ready for success, giving up 63 not withstanding. Decent receivers, QB with some talent that thus far has been squandered, decent RB.

My questions are... will they embrace Bill's ways? Is Herbert as good as the media makes him out to be, or his he another knucklehead QB with a golden arm? Jeff George 2.0?

It's the one that is the most ready for success, giving up 63 not withstanding. Decent receivers, QB with some talent that thus far has been squandered, decent RB.

My questions are... will they embrace Bill's ways? Is Herbert as good as the media makes him out to be, or his he another knucklehead QB with a golden arm? Jeff George 2.0?
I don't see Jason Whitlock stanning for him. . . .

Only question I have is whether Spanos will give Kraft a call?

And would Belichick be willing to go to L.A. to take on this Charger team WITHOUT a first round pick?

Things could get ugly if BB doesn't want to give up a draft pick and tries to get himself fired instead....

That bozo has been consistently going for it on 4th down inside his own half his entire tenure there. I'm surprised he lasted this long with his game management.

Herbert for Belichick? Bosa maybe? backup long snapper?

And would Belichick be willing to go to L.A. to take on this Charger team WITHOUT a first round pick?

Things could get ugly if BB doesn't want to give up a draft pick and tries to get himself fired instead....
This looks like the best job opportunity out there. Either them or the Bears.
Chargers can probably choose from anyone, they won't take BB and give up a first round pick. Harbaugh, Johnson and a few others would come without a penalty.
I don't think anyone is giving up a first for BB anyways but even less likely if it is the Chargers.

Spanos is cheap as hell. Bill will most likely tell him not to offer anything and he will. Bill also can just tell any team entertaining a trade that he's not coaching for team that won't play for him.

Now we can add him to the list of elite coaching talent we can hire to replace Belichick here!
Might get NE to the 5 win threshold .............. a 66.7% improvement

Bill Murray Nw GIF

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back