PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Sox in World Series!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, not football related, but necessary.

Cheers!

Historical weekend in Boston. At one point on CNNSI today, they had Brady featured, the sidebar for the ALCS and the first headline as BC at #2.

we are truly spoiled sports fans! well at least those of us from NE who are actually loyal to all of our teams.

AWESOME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats RED SOX

we are truly spoiled sports fans! well at least those of us from NE who are actually loyal to all of our teams.
Yeah, I thought well thats nice,like its nothing to be in a SB,or World Series. I think I'm deffinatly spoiled. But I like it love it yes I do. :rocker:

P.S Oh yeah almost forgot Cangrats RED SOX!!!!! :rocker:

Last edited:
f*ck you. Honestly the majority of this forum is from New England and our baseball team just got to the World Series, does it really bother you if there is one freaking thread in this forum? Geez, stop being such a jerk.

GO SOX! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :rocker: :rocker:

Who knows?! Sox win world series, Pats win SB, BC wins a BCS Bowl game? Could end up being a huge year in Boston sports. Oh yeah those Celts aren't looking too bad either.

Last edited:
This is an awesome time to be a New England sports fan!

Pats undefeated and steamrolling the NFL...

Sox in the World Series...

BC Eagles #2 in the BCS...

Celtics...The NEW Big Three: Garnett, Pierce & Allen...

Bruins winning again...Cam Neely back home!

Jeez, even the Revs are heading to the MLS playoffs!

Last edited:

Jeez, even the Revs are haeding to the MLS playoffs!

Amen to all of the above although I'm still not sold on the Bruins.

Wooooot!!! Go SOX!!! Amazing comeback in this series!

Woohoo! Awesome game.

Years of "Patriot Missiles," brutal Sox losses, the gawdawful 90s from the Celtics ... all is being rewarded now.

Amen to all of the above although I'm still not sold on the Bruins.

oww, wut do u call it if an area wins the MLB, College Football, NFL, NBA championships?

its like a "3 pt home down"..if anyone gets it

I love you too sweetie. ****wad.
Oh are you worried that one Red Sox thread is going to pollute the Pats main forum? You are the biggest whiner about seeing a Red Sox thread in the Pats forum. Another NE team just got to the World Series, are we not allowed to celebrate in the main forum w/one thread?

Oh and I loved Papi's champagne googles before the game was over. Go Sox! It is almost as sweet as the win against the Yankees due to the fact that we were at home when we won the ALCS!

Last edited:
I'm glad all of our teams are doing well. However, our Patriots are THE ONLY TEAM IN THIS TOWN TO WIN THREE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A SIX YEAR PERIOD.
We are witnessing a very special football team, that is fast becoming one for the ages, and I am not going to miss a minute of it because of any other team in this town.

What were the Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins doing back in 2001 when the Pats won their first Championship Ever?

I'm a Patriots Fan FIRST...everybody else comes last.

That being said, Congrats to the Red Sox and good luck in the World Series.

NOW BACK TO FOOTBALL. GO PATS!

Jeez, even the Revs are heading to the MLS playoffs!

Until they play Virginia Tech.

I'm glad all of our teams are doing well. However, our Patriots are THE ONLY TEAM IN THIS TOWN TO WIN THREE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A SIX YEAR PERIOD.
We are witnessing a very special football team, that is fast becoming one for the ages, and I am not going to miss a minute of it because of any other team in this town.

What were the Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins doing back in 2001 when the Pats won their first Championship Ever?

I'm a Patriots Fan FIRST...everybody else comes last.

That being said, Congrats to the Red Sox and good luck in the World Series.

NOW BACK TO FOOTBALL. GO PATS!
Hey...we all know the Pats are the best team in NE in this decade but the Red Sox haven't been two shabby either...onto their second world series in 4 years! :rocker:

Oh are you worried that one Red Sox thread is going to pollute the Pats main forum? You are the biggest whiner about seeing a Red Sox thread in the Pats forum. Another NE team just got to the World Series, are we not allowed to celebrate in the main forum w/one thread?
If it were up to me, yeah. Go to a Red Sox board. Oh well, I'll just ignore this thread or hope Pats1 moves it.

Not true. The Celtics won 11 Championships in 13 years, including eight in a row.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back