PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Sox in World Series!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad all of our teams are doing well. However, our Patriots are THE ONLY TEAM IN THIS TOWN TO WIN THREE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A SIX YEAR PERIOD.
We are witnessing a very special football team, that is fast becoming one for the ages, and I am not going to miss a minute of it because of any other team in this town.

What were the Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins doing back in 2001 when the Pats won their first Championship Ever?

I'm a Patriots Fan FIRST...everybody else comes last.

That being said, Congrats to the Red Sox and good luck in the World Series.

NOW BACK TO FOOTBALL. GO PATS!

Yikes.

Red Sox WC: 1915, 1916, 1918
Celtics:11 Championships in 13 years from 1956-1968

I love the Pats and all New England teams. Best sports area in the country.

I am pumped and jacked! What a day!!!

Amen. I swear it's only Patriots fans who whine about other Boston sports teams. You don't hear about Red Sox, Bruins, or Celtics fans complaining about the Patriots.

Amen. I swear it's only Patriots fans who whine about other Boston sports teams. You don't hear about Red Sox, Bruins, or Celtics fans complaining about the Patriots.
So true. I think people hated it how the Red Sox supposedly got more attention but this year its been all talk about the Pats and rightfully so but the Sox are in the world series, they deserve the spot light tonight.

Yikes.

Red Sox WC: 1915, 1916, 1918
Celtics:11 Championships in 13 years from 1956-1968

LOL I wasn't even alive in those years. Neither were my parents. You expected me to know that? LOL :D Thanks for enlightening me though.

Let me put it this way. THE PATRIOTS ARE THE ONLY TEAM, IN BOSTON, IN MY LIFETIME/LIFESPAN THAT I'VE SEEN WIN THREE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A SIX YEAR PERIOD.

Last edited:
You guys must be beside yourself right now

Between the Pats, the Red Sox, the Celtics improved chances and Boston College..... It must be fun to be a sports fan in that area right now

So true. I think people hated it how the Red Sox supposedly got more attention but this year its been all talk about the Pats and rightfully so but the Sox are in the world series, they deserve the spot light tonight.

Who's whining? I am not a diehard baseball fan, but I always root for my hometeams. I'm not a huge Red Sox fan and I never will be, but I don't hate them or anything. Jeez, it's just sports. I just happen to prefer Football to Baseball. It's only a matter of preference for me, nothing more.

Tunescribe probably cried in his cheerios over this thread

Who's whining? I am not a diehard baseball fan, but I always root for my hometeams. I'm not a huge Red Sox fan and I never will be, but I don't hate them or anything. Jeez, it's just sports. I just happen to prefer Football to Baseball. It's only a matter of preference for me, nothing more.
Sorry? :confused: ...

I was actually rooting for the Red Sox and am happy for you guys - especially now that this thread is in the right place.

I was actually rooting for the Red Sox and am happy for you guys - especially now that this thread is in the right place.
Where are you from anyways?

Where are you from anyways?
All over the place. I live in CT for 4 years as a child but have lived in CA since 1989. I went to Jr. High and High School in Cleveland - that's when I became a BelichickFan :)

edit - no worries, I'm not an Indians fan.

Last edited:
All over the place. I live in CT for 4 years as a child but have lived in CA since 1989. I went to Jr. High and High School in Cleveland - that's when I became a BelichickFan :)

edit - no worries, I'm not an Indians fan.
that explains why your such a douche bag.anybody that grew up in the boston area would never be so negative about the sox.hell your not even a true patriots fan your just another front runner .go root for the browns .when bb leaves someday you will be nowhere to be found on this board .posting a lot on this board doesnt make you a fan.

Last edited:
Really happy for the Sox!! Great combo of youth and vets. Should be an interesting WS.

Oh are you worried that one Red Sox thread is going to pollute the Pats main forum? You are the biggest whiner about seeing a Red Sox thread in the Pats forum. Another NE team just got to the World Series, are we not allowed to celebrate in the main forum w/one thread?

Oh and I loved Papi's champagne googles before the game was over. Go Sox! It is almost as sweet as the win against the Yankees due to the fact that we were at home when we won the ALCS!
This is one of the times I have to agree with BF. This is by far the #1 thing I hate about being a Pats fan is having to share them with Red Sox fans. Obnoxious isn't the word.

This is one of the times I have to agree with BF. This is by far the #1 thing I hate about being a Pats fan is having to share them with Red Sox fans. Obnoxious isn't the word.

OTOH I was a RS fan before I was a Pats fan, went to bed every night listening to Curt Gowdy.. then came the Pats, so now am a passionate Pats fan, but still enjoy the sox, celts and bruins.. there is room in my head for all 3and while the Pats will always be my fave, the Sox are #2 and deserve close billing.

that's because your not from the Boston area.your opinion doesnt count .the one thing i hate about being a pats fan is front runners like you who aren't from the Boston area who claim to be a pats fan.

that explains why your such a douche bag.anybody that grew up in the boston area would never be so negative about the sox.hell your not even a true patriots fan your just another front runner .go root for the browns .when bb leaves someday you will be nowhere to be found on this board .posting a lot on this board doesnt make you a fan.
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm not a front runner and I was a Patriots fan BEFORE Belichick came. It just worked out perfectly for me. Why all the name calling ? Douche bag just because we want Patriots posts on the already Patriots board ? Get a grip.

that's because your not from the Boston area.your opinion doesnt count .the one thing i hate about being a pats fan is front runners like you who aren't from the Boston area who claim to be a pats fan.
That makes no sense, you don't have to be from Boston to be a fan of one of the teams. Regarding the front runner thing, as I explained I was a Patriots fan well before 2001 but even if I weren't, you can still be a legit fan if you choose to root for a well run organization even if you didn't struggle through the 1-15 years.

Chill out, guys. If some of you hate the Sox so much then just ignore this thread.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back