PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: R.I.P. Bengals WR Chris Henry [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: WR Chis Henry involved in very serious car accident

What is the point of saying that? Do you have something personal against this guy? Sure, he had some widely publicized troubles, but a lot of people have problems. He's dead now and was probably a confused and ****ed up kid most of his life. He was given a chance to turn things around and we don't fully know what he did or did not do with it. But, what is the point in any event? He's dead!

Are any of us so perfect that we can gratuitously dis a guy who just died, apparently tragically? I'll admit that I'm not.

There's a good chance -- and we may never know -- that the fatal accident occurred when his fiance thought she was at risk of domestic violence. His past is relevant to understanding the situation.

But it's very very sad no matter what. :(

Horrible news. Wow.

RIP Chris

Well, you know what they say. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Sometimes if you love someone you let them go.

Too bad he never learned either of those lessons. :(

There's a good chance -- and we may never know -- that the fatal accident occurred when his fiance thought she was at risk of domestic violence. His past is relevant to understanding the situation.

But it's very very sad no matter what. :(

His past may be relevant for others, like a detective or psychologist, to figure out the situation. His past however only leads to assumptions for outsiders.

R.I.P. Chris, it seemed like he was just beginning to turn things around for good.

RIP Chris...

Rest In Peace :(

RIP Chris.....I always liked him as a receiver and rooted for him to get on the right track get things going.....I guess we won't have the chance to see now....Saddenning news....:(

So young...Sad.

I was always hoping he'd pull his life together,and I'm sure he would have in time. So, so, sad.

bad bad news...

riposa in pace Chris

Its a shame and with his movie coming out this week

chrishenrymugshot.jpg

Seriously tho Rest in Peace

Damn... I just heard from the radio... I didn't know much about him or was a fan of his but it's unfortunate. I know he'd played well during the pre-season and was expected to have somewhat of a breakout season, and he was in a contract year.

Re: OT: WR Chis Henry on life support after falling out of pickup truck bed [merged]

It's now being officially reported on ESPN that he died at 6:26am this morning.

A tragedy. Hopefully his family consented to organ donation (if asked)to spare some other families a tragedy of burying a loved one. It would be a small ,small way to alleviate the pain of his death, knowing that he helped a few other families depending on what organs were donated ( heart/liver/kidneys if possible).
Assuming it was head trauma from falling out of the pickup ( and I don't know for sure) in many cases, the other organs are undamaged and are usable for donation.

That is too bad. Talented guy who started out badly but sounded to be headed in the right direction this season and getting his life in order.

That's just sad. I was shocked to log onto sportingnews and see the headline. I remember he couldn't get it right his first 2 years, he was going in the right direction since his suspension though. Sad to see him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST