PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: R.I.P. Bengals WR Chris Henry [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP....so young....

Very sad news, My thoughts and Prayers are with the familys.

I just don't understand why ppl stay in these sick relationships, I mean the goal in life is to be happy, not argue and fight and all that BS. It seems more and more we are having this type of stuff happing and it all starts with the ppl involved.

I feel bad the the wife/kids, cause the rest of her life she has to live with this.........its just a bad situation.

Last edited:
RIP very sad

This is sad. It seemed as though he had started to turn the corner in his private life. Tragedy doesn't answer to redemption.

Re: OT: WR Chis Henry involved in very serious car accident

such a young age and going this way. Terrible loss!! R.I.P C.Henry!!!

Last edited:
Its a shame and with his movie coming out this week

chrishenrymugshot.jpg

Seriously tho Rest in Peace

:confused: Don't get it....?

Terribly timed "joke" but they have similar eyes.

Actually the joke was timed perfectly. I'll explain, See he died like this morning and the movie opens like tomorrow ergo perfect timing.

If you mean its too early to make light of it I say the time for grieving is past and we must all bravely carry on with our lives, Its what he would want us to do:singing:

Actually the joke was timed perfectly. I'll explain, See he died like this morning and the movie opens like tomorrow ergo perfect timing.

If you mean its too early to make light of it I say the time for grieving is past and we must all bravely carry on with our lives, Its what he would want us to do:singing:

Ummmmm, ok.

You're kind of a jerk.

In completely poor taste though......

Ummmmm, ok.

You're kind of a jerk.

You want me so bad you can taste it

Kidding aside I meant no disrespect by the joke, it wasnt an insult. The guy looked like one of them Avaatar aliens thats not a horrible thing is it? I was hoping the guy would pull through and was saddened to hear otherwise but come on folks lets be candid no one here knew the guy. I mean seriously did any of you miss work today? Thats what I thought. Lighten up my friends its sad hes dead but I mean he was acting like a fool when it happened. We can learn from his mistakes. I mean who knew jumping on moving vehicles was dangerous? But now we Know and Knowing is what kids? Thats right Knowing is half the battle.(authors note the Surgeon general is now saying that knowing could be as much as 60% of the battle):cool:

In completely poor taste though......

Nah just trying to lighten the mood, if I had insulted the guy you would be correct but I just pointed out a resemblance, once again I'll say RIP, BTW does anyone know if he had kids, I thought I heard he did, if so our prayers should be with them.

Oh, and here I thought that was the bile from throwing up in my mouth.:singing:

Really? Is this the appropriate thread for that? You may not like me but please have some respect for the dead.

R.I.P. Chris. I always think about someone's kids at a time like this, and I hope they're OK.

R.I.P Chris. I hope that he took care of his finances so that his children could have the opportunities he did not. Thoughts are with his kids, I hope the little ones are in good hands.

Lighten up my friends its sad hes dead but I mean he was acting like a fool when it happened. We can learn from his mistakes. I mean who knew jumping on moving vehicles was dangerous? But now we Know and Knowing is what kids? Thats right Knowing is half the battle.(authors note the Surgeon general is now saying that knowing could be as much as 60% of the battle):cool:

It's called "respect for the dead," whether you know the guy or not. As for what you "know" supporting your conclusion he was "acting like a fool", you know exactly the facts published in the media, no additional facts that might give a context for what happened as you admit not to know the guy. You may find this mind-boggling, but the media tends to publish sensational facts, not all the facts that might explain what happened. People make decisions every day that ultimately turn out to be wrong, like your decision to hit the "submit reply" button after someone questioned the appropriateness of the picture in this thread and thereby revealing your ignorance to the world in the text of your message.

And nice touch posting your written response with a quote from The Bible. If you're going for a contradiction, that was already done by Kubrick in Full Metal Jacket using "born to kill" written on a helmet with a peace symbol. Not really original or edgy.

You may now return to your X-Box and other assorted after school activities.

All- Let's try to get this thread back on track. This is about a young man who recently turned his life around, realized his potential, and positioned himself to provide for his children and soon to be wife. This is about a premature passing and the kids left behind. Please, let's keep it on that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back