PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Political Avatars/Signatures

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Just an FYI - I've run into this with several people and I'm just putting this out there asking that since this is a football forum, please refrain from using anything political in your avatars or signatures. If I see them, I'm going to remove them. So if everyone could help me out there - because we're approaching the regular season and after this season, another election cycle (I'm excited :rolleyes:) - I'd appreciate it.

Ah. That’s why my **** keeps disappearing.

I found a pic of Hitler that says, “When I come back, no more Mr. Nice Guy.” Is this a suitable replacement?

you sure it's not getting pushed in in your sleep? o_O
:poop: :p:p:p:p:p:p:p
comedy central poop GIF by Workaholics

I found a pic of Hitler that says, “When I come back, no more Mr. Nice Guy.” Is this a suitable replacement?
I'm a big fan of the one you picked. Definitely much better. :cool:

Is mine political? I don't think anyone has said anything about it for the last 2 years. It's from an official NFL video. It looks like a Dolphins logo if you squint enough.

Is mine political? I don't think anyone has said anything about it for the last 2 years. It's from an official NFL video. It looks like a Dolphins logo if you squint enough.
Calling out yours as political would be pretty...political.

Best to leave it alone.

Just an FYI - I've run into this with several people and I'm just putting this out there asking that since this is a football forum, please refrain from using anything political in your avatars or signatures. If I see them, I'm going to remove them. So if everyone could help me out there - because we're approaching the regular season and after this season, another election cycle (I'm excited :rolleyes:) - I'd appreciate it.
THANK YOU IAN WELL PUT!!!!!!

What the hell is that obtrusive oversized sig gif about, anyway?
I use my cell on this site most of the time and sig’s don’t appear but I saw it for the 1st time a few days ago on a PC. It seems he’s saying he’s racist but not sure. I suppose that’s allowed here.

I use my cell on this site most of the time and sig’s don’t appear but I saw it for the 1st time a few days ago on a PC. It seems he’s saying he’s racist but not sure. I suppose that’s allowed here.
Everyone is bigoted in their own way, bröther. Part of the human condition.

I have bad news - you are, too.

I shut off seeing sigs many years ago ... makes for better viewing IMO.

the only color I hate is green...(unless it's phlegm I just hawked on some POS green stain's face)
Money isn’t all that bad, though.

Seriously though - it’s an Indian dude, dressed like a redneck, with a fake Southern accent, saying he’s racist. It’s irony.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back