PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Pepsi boycott?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People still drink diabetes juice?

I would only boycott Pepsi for stupidity as we all know Rex has never even lifted a can of soda that has ZERO calories in his life.

Now show me a commercial with him downing a can that says 45 Carbs and we got realism.

That commercial is a mis-nomer. Jets and thier lemming fans actually drink Kool aid :bricks:

How ridiculous is it for Pepsi to be still running this commercial what with the Jets and Rex becoming the laughing stock of the NFL with their bombasticity and dysfunction? (or are the Pats fans only ones laughing at the Jets?)

Why would I drink soda when I can drink beer? Seriously. I drink gingerale when my stomach is churning. Otherwise, it's water, gaterade, or beer. Mostly the latter...

With that moonhead of his he should endorse THIS...

moon-pie.jpg

Now don't be dissin' Moon Pies. Nothing like a Moon Pie and an RC Cola on a hot afternoon. :rocker:

Having said that, I drink maybe 2-3 sodas a month, if that. If there's a carbonated beverage in my house, or in front of me, it's almost a certainty that it's some form of cold, hops-derived formula. :cool:

Look, everybody knows that Pepsi is little brother to Coca Cola, just like the New Jersey Green Beans are little brother to the New York Giants. The ad is appropriate in that respect. It also makes Wrecks and his players look like morons which is an accurate portrayal. I've never been tempted to drink that Pepsi Max crap and their stupid ad ensures I never will.

Now don't be dissin' Moon Pies. Nothing like a Moon Pie and an RC Cola on a hot afternoon. :rocker:

Having said that, I drink maybe 2-3 sodas a month, if that. If there's a carbonated beverage in my house, or in front of me, it's almost a certainty that it's some form of cold, hops-derived formula. :cool:

I bet you have good taste too. For, this is my drink of choice:
alchemist_heady_topper_can.jpg

Sorry soda, but you can't compete.

Allagash and Maine Beer Co. are pretty awesome as well.

Last edited:

sorry Gwedd...look..I tried googling "fly landing strip"..came up with THIS...

w209654479.jpg

Pepsi Max just ran an ad with the Jets where Rex is yelling at his team. AC is in the ad as well. Should Pats fans boycott Pepsi until they drop this ad?

Sheeeeeeeeit, I have been reading Jets message boards this past week while taking a sip of my Pepsi Max like this...

diddy_drink.gif

Pepsi sucks, coke is better.

Some people sure are trying to get the jump on the 'dumbest thread of the year' award. It's cool though, this years winner made his thread in December, I believe! No need to hurry, bud.

I think that Pepsi truck should have just run down the entire Jets team instead of stopping.

I think that Pepsi truck should have just run down the entire Jets team instead of stopping.

The truck would have stopped upon hitting Rex's ass anyway

Even so,who would want to ruin a perfectly nice grill on that truck just to run over some green mutants?

Pepsi sucks, coke is better.

Same here I haven't touched the crap since Micheal Jackson was the spokesman for them in the 80's.

Last edited:
Why would Pepsi want to associate their brand with losers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back