PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ochocinco celebrations - Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the league wants to stop him, all they really have to do is to instruct the networks to keep the cameras off him (or any other player) after a touchdown

yeah right...... and I am hooking up w/ Eva Longoria on a nightly basis.:rolleyes:

I love OCHO. Your comment was just a futile attempt at an intelligent thought:):):)

Ocho is great and I love his sick celly's.:)
Hark Dawg, you're about the last person on this planet that would know the difference between what was and what was not an intelligent comment.

This has nothing to do with being a fan of Ocho Cinco - who, by the way, I think is great.

Don't show fans running on the field on TV; result is less fans running on the field.

Don't show players with pre-planned touchdown celebrations on TV; result is less pre-planned celebrations.

I like the players celebrating, I think it's great; I think there's no reason for the league to legislate against it. But if the league really truly believes it is a problem, then work with their business partners - the networks - and don't give the players an outlet. Otherwise, the NFL is being phony with their celebration fines. Same goes with their 'jacked up' and big hit highlights that are mostly helmet-to-helmet hits.

1) Ochocinco is a great player.
2) We need more players like him in this league.
3) Belichick would love to have him playing for the patriots.
4) Punishing him for celebrations is not a good idea.
5) This is the NFL is called the "No Fun league". There is certainly nothing wrong with winning and being emotional and happy about it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes