PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT NFL discussing Super Bowl in London

And for next season Brazil will see the NFL
I think it will be something we never saw...
San Paolo...

Sure why not. It's just a matter of time. People will travel for the game no matter where it is. Once this happens we can go ahead and play the Conference Championship games on a neutral field in a dome or southern city next.

Spain Madrid next ?

Tottenham Hotspur stadium, COYS!

Sure why not. It's just a matter of time. People will travel for the game no matter where it is. Once this happens we can go ahead and play the Conference Championship games on a neutral field in a dome or southern city next.
I am not sure this one will get enough support from ownership.

They'd probably do it so it's start is like 3:30PM to 4:30PM here and like 8:30PM to 9:30PM there. Which would be a 12 to 1PM start in CA which is basically what the first Sunday game usually is for them.

Frankly I think most people in America would welcome that. It becomes an afternoon event, most people on the East Coast will get home by 8 or 9 from wherever they are and they don't feel like zombies on Monday
Play it state-side with a 3:30pm start and I'm a happy camper.

I am not sure this one will get enough support from ownership.
Why not? They split TV revenues. A few more bud lights doesn't really move the needle. They have been talking about this for a while now.

Because owners know the CCG's are the most prestigious NFL games they can hope to host in their own stadiums. I don't think they will give that up - especially the owners currently in position to potentially host such a game in the near future.
They split TV revenues. A few more bud lights doesn't really move the needle. They have been talking about this for a while now.
They "talked about it" last year when an incredibly improbable turn of events led to a key game not being played/finished, so a neutral site was put forth if two specific teams met in the CCG, which ended up not happening.

Since then, I haven't heard any mention of them moving in that direction.

My wife is from Sao Paulo ...
If there is a game there in 2025 we will pay top dollar to be there.
She is a huge Palmeiras fan so attending the game at Corinthians stadium will be difficult.

Last edited:
Last edited:
She is a huge Palmeiras fan so attending the game at Corinthians stadium will be difficult.
Will be the Miami Dolphins one of the 2 teams playing there? Let's see...
It is 2024 not 2025 in Brazil

You married a super model? Aren't all Brazilian girls gorgeous?

Great idea! Then the NHL should have the Stanley Cup finals in New Delhi!

/s

"Has discussed" = a couple owners got drunk with Goodell and free-associated at a league meeting ****tail party. At least, I hope that's the case. It's too stupid a notion to even ponder.

Would any of the top overseas soccer leagues ever consider having their championship in the United States?

Most likely not, for the same reasons that make this a bad idea for the NFL.

I'm for it
Better than Detroit, Minny, Jax, etc

Think about it......Zappe vs Devito taking their talents to Londinium

Drama Popcorn GIF

If that happens the NYFL better do something about the lousy visual coverage in the London games. That's like watching the local coverage of a HS team here.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back