PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NBC boots Rene Rancourt from Winter Classic..

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
WOW.. Just.. WOW..

Sorry, but Rene' should be the one singing the Anthem.. Not some guy from "The Voice".

Last edited:
Doesn't shocked me that NBC would do this, I am actually shocked during Stanley Cup games they allow local singers to do the Anthems.

It sucks that during "big" TV games they take away local for someone national. And pisses me off

I've got nothing from the person from the Voice, I don't think it was that person's push to sing the Anthem that led to the decision. NBC is obviously promoting the show and the contest winner but it sucks that they put a Bruins legend onto the shelf.

Whatever. Sure it'd be nice for Rene but I don't really care. I've only watched The Voice once, and he happened to be singing Somebody to Love by Queen. Kid f****** killed it. I was really impressed.

All the more reason why I am selling my 2 tickets.

This game is more of a pink hat game than a Boston vs Montreal game.

Last edited:
Love the Bruins, could care less about Rancourt, it's like that stupid Sweet Caroline deal at red Sox games.

Love the Bruins, could care less about Rancourt, it's like that stupid Sweet Caroline deal at red Sox games.
It is a pink hat thing and oh so juvenile ... especially the oh...oh....oh part ...gag me.

Whatever happen to the good old days when our entertainers were scantily clad, hot and somewhat talentless. God I miss those days....

I don't have a problem with others enjoying it they just don't do anything for me.
I do .... too many pink hatters at Fenway.

not even close to the same thing. Wish I could disagree x a billion.

Everyone making fun of that fat person (no damn clue who that is): if you have ever defended Bianca Wilfork, you are an incredible hypocrite.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back