PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NBC boots Rene Rancourt from Winter Classic..

I think fat people are visually repulsive. When you're so morbidly obese that your legs look like cottage cheese, there aren't many good arguments to the contrary.

hqdefault.jpg

No one with eyes and a brain will claim that these two gargantuan gargoyles are anything but repulsive.

There's a big difference between not finding someone or something visually appealing and ridiculing them. It's even worse that you get enjoyment out of it.

Last edited:
I think fat people are visually repulsive. When you're so morbidly obese that your legs look like cottage cheese, there aren't many good arguments to the contrary.

No one with eyes and a brain will claim that these two gargantuan gargoyles are anything but repulsive.

Who cares. No one in this thread. And instead of focusing on the thread, you've been a jackass and hi-jacked it for your own pathetic b.s.

As for your claims that you think they are repulsive, I find it fascinating that you think that, but have a plethora of pictures that you readily reference..

BTW, nothing you've said changes the fact you're inflicting your own ignorance on others..

It's common decency to try and make believe that someone who is obese and unhealthy looks great?

It's common decency not to ridicule someone. Do I really need to convince you of that?

I have no problem if someone encourages someone else, in kindness, to lose weight or eat healthier or drink less or not use drugs. But to enjoy ridiculing someone....that's not what mature adults do.

Borowitz-Trump-Vietnam-1200.jpg

"Fat people LOVE me!!!"

Bet Renee was not waiting for that to happen. But oh well!

NBC should boot the Ruins from the Winter Classic.

Sold my tickets for the classic ... seeing the score ... it was a good move.

I'm still not buying the Bruins are trending up bit.

I would still be in the sell mode at the trade deadline as I said earlier in the season.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back