PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NBC boots Rene Rancourt from Winter Classic..

WOW.. Just.. WOW..

Sorry, but Rene' should be the one singing the Anthem.. Not some guy from "The Voice".

I don't know how they are going to play that game. its really warm around Foxboro this month. warmest month on record for dec in Boston. no ice no game.

Love the Bruins, could care less about Rancourt, it's like that stupid Sweet Caroline deal at red Sox games.
There is nothing similar about the two.

One started singing the National Anthem at Bruins games 40 years ago.

The other is a dumb-ass song during the 7th innning stretch.

Rene is one of the best ... ever. Sorry to hear that.

A big Bruins game with Rene? I hate NBC.

Just awful, maybe they can use Rene to sing O Canada

I don't watch hockey or The Voice, so I have no interest in this thread other than to ridicule fat people, because fat people are f%cking gross.

4ebe8143768a2ad2070d57edb0c7292aa0d8de870893ee9293986ad1ca8bafef.jpg

I don't watch hockey or The Voice, so I have no interest in this thread other than to ridicule fat people, because fat people are f%cking gross.

id1rR9e.jpg

Let's not forget about this avid Colts fan,

366E69D1D91096916364934955008_258364cd84a.1.0.jpg

I don't know how they are going to play that game. its really warm around Foxboro this month. warmest month on record for dec in Boston. no ice no game.

Very easily. That's why they have the under-ice cooling system that has to be installed.. It's one of the reasons the Patriots are playing 2 straight away games.. because the system needs time to be set up..

In other words, you decided to inflict your own personal ignorance on everyone else.

Doesn't need to be below freezing. They aren't depending on the cold. The ice level temp will be 22F. Last year they played outdoor game in LA. Arenas aren't in the 30's when making ice for rinks. So 50 degree days aren't bad all

In other words, you decided to inflict your own personal ignorance on everyone else.

I think fat people are visually repulsive. When you're so morbidly obese that your legs look like cottage cheese, there aren't many good arguments to the contrary.

hqdefault.jpg

No one with eyes and a brain will claim that these two gargantuan gargoyles are anything but repulsive.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back