PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Miami potentially looking at trading for Jonathan Taylor

amfootball

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
This is potentially a big trade if it happens. IMO, it changes the balance of power in the division from the Bills to the Fins.

Maybe on paper. The Bills would still be the better team, and possibly even the Jets.

Maybe on paper. The Bills would still be the better team, and possibly even the Jets.
Yes. I meant roster-wise. Both the Bills and Jete are more secure at QB for sure.

This is potentially a big trade if it happens. IMO, it changes the balance of power in the division from the Bills to the Fins.
Where will they get the $$$$?? I think Miami is going to have some problems on Defense with Ramsey being out for a while.

Last edited:
Where will they get the $$$$?? I think Miami is going to have some problems of Defense with Ramsey being for a while.
I'm not sure but I don't think it is going to cost a ton money-wise to sign him. The RB market is in the toilet.

Dolphins absolutely need a running game to take pressure off of Tua so he doesn’t have to drop back so many times and shot put the ball.

Dolphins absolutely need a running game to take pressure off of Tua so he doesn’t have to drop back so many times and shot put the ball.
With those Elite Skill position players all the ball have to do is get there no style points. :)

Also less drop backs for him to get hit and potentially concussed.

I dunno I’m thinking he goes for a second and a fourth.

I’m just not sure huge asset trades for RB’s make sense anymore.

But yes, by all means Miami, trade them solid picks AND give a RB a fat contract

"The Dolphins are in on ________"

Color me shocked and surprised.

Tua is the absolute weak link on the offense and the defense is still unproven. It's the Bills division to lose until proven otherwise.

I seriously doubt he's getting traded, he might be a great RB but it's stupid to give up the draft capitol that'd likely get it done... and then you gotta make him the highest paid RB on top of it.

Tua is the absolute weak link on the offense and the defense is still unproven. It's the Bills division to lose until proven otherwise.
Don’t forget the OLine, isn’t Terron Armstead injured already?

The AFC East race is going to be a lot closer then everyone thinks. Taking the schedule into account I can't see the Bills being that many games better then any other team in the division. We keep hearing about elite wide receiver talent. Outside of Diggs on the Bills who else is scaring any defenses? Allen led the league in giveaways. Teams will have plenty of chances to beat Buffalo.

How's his ankle? out of the walking boot yet?

I seriously doubt he's getting traded, he might be a great RB but it's stupid to give up the draft capitol that'd likely get it done... and then you gotta make him the highest paid RB on top of it.
Irsay doesn’t like Taylor called him cheap essentially.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back