PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Matt Canada out in Pittsburgh

So what you really don't like is that he's loyal to his guys and lies about it? Just like he never badmouths players or throws them under the bus to the media?
You don't really believe this nonsense do you? How many times have we read negative comments coming out of Foxboro after disputes w/ players or releases. They've torched so many players it doesn't support your take. Nothing comes out of Foxboro w/o Bill's approval. He exerts total control.

You don't really believe this nonsense do you? How many times have we read negative comments coming out of Foxboro after disputes w/ players or releases. They've torched so many players it doesn't support your take. Nothing comes out of Foxboro w/o Bill's approval. He exerts total control.
...to the media it says.

TBH, I think your take is much more Red Sox-ian than Pats, but that's just me.

Sorry if you can't figure that out how you're backing yourself into a corner dismissing what Tomlin has done.

Sorry if you can't figure that out how you're backing yourself into a corner dismissing what Tomlin has done.
How would being honest about tomlin back me into a corner? I’m right.

secret stephen colbert GIF

I'll let you in on a little secret, ready? It's not the coaching, it's the players. shhhh.

And I'll let you in on something that's Not a secret, throughout the whole dam league in fact: It's the coaching too.

He is the GOAT
I knew that answer was coming as well. He's the most accomplished, but we clearly know why. Strange how that one player leaves and yet Bill seems to forgotten how to build a team and coach the last 4 years.

I knew that answer was coming as well. He's the most accomplished, but we clearly know why. Strange how that one player leaves and yet Bill seems to forgotten how to build a team and coach the last 4 years.
Why is because he led the franchise to most success of any one who has ever done it.
No one is successful unendingly. It’s a competitive sport. No one has come close to staying at the top as long. 4 years to rebuild after going to 8 straight conference championships, 5 SBs, winning 3 of them.
Who has ever maintained success as long, or rebuild this fast after it waned?
I will wait for your list.

And I’m glad you knew the truth was coming. Good for you.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back