PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Matt Canada out in Pittsburgh

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

Steelers fans will be happy with that I'm sure. Was he really that bad?

So other teams are making OC changes in season but according to BB it was too hard to do the same to Matt Patricia in season last year. Makes sense.

So other teams are making OC changes in season but according to BB it was too hard to do the same to Matt Patricia in season last year. Makes sense.
Should we fire BOB?

Honestly with the QB and weapons Patricia had last year, I am stunned he was able to get that much out of it. BOB doesn’t seem to be able to

/s

Should we fire BOB?

Honestly with the QB and weapons Patricia had last year, I am stunned he was able to get that much out of it. BOB doesn’t seem to be able to

/s
If Bill goes, BOB ought to go too. Clean house.

Very weird that Bill decided that it was too hard to fire Patricia in season. Other teams don't think so. The Bills most notably and they are in contention.

So what you really don't like is that he's loyal to his guys and lies about it? Just like he never badmouths players or throws them under the bus to the media?

So what you really don't like is that he's loyal to his guys and lies about it? Just like he never badmouths players or throws them under the bus to the media?
There's loyalty and then loyal to a fault. It was obvious coming out of camp Patricia and Judge were in over their head. Don't see what would have been so hard about getting rid of Patricia in season if other teams are doing it now.

There's loyalty and then loyal to a fault. It was obvious coming out of camp Patricia and Judge were in over their head. Don't see what would have been so hard about getting rid of Patricia in season if other teams are doing it now.
secret stephen colbert GIF

I'll let you in on a little secret, ready? It's not the coaching, it's the players. shhhh.

That kinda sucks, was hoping the 6-4 start would have them hold onto him at least another year. The bigger issue to me here is that they might actually have the balls to pull the plug on pickett too by season’s end. Next years draft is pretty rich in qb even mid to later first round you can probably grab a much better prospect than him. That team with a good qb could do some damage.

This is really something new for Pittsburgh they are usually adverse to big changes let alone mid season.

Rest my case the game ha passed somebody by.

They looked pretty good when Zappe started

They looked pretty good when Zappe started
I must have been watching a different team then. They were horrible all year and any other head coach not named Belichick would have been fired for that decision.

I must have been watching a different team then. They were horrible all year and any other head coach not named Belichick would have been fired for that decision.
They won 29-15 and 38-0 when Zappe started. They were very good in those games.
Add that to the mounting evidence that 10 is the problem.

It’s the QB
O line is a big part of it. The QB would be substantially better behind a better OL. to your point, he's a huge part of it, but they have a big hunk of blame pie as well.

It all starts up front.

O line is a big part of it. The QB would be substantially better behind a better OL. to your point, he's a huge part of it, but they have a big hunk of blame pie as well.

It all starts up front.
The OL struggled the first couple of games due to injuries.
10 makes the OL worse.

If Bill goes, BOB ought to go too. Clean house.

Very weird that Bill decided that it was too hard to fire Patricia in season. Other teams don't think so. The Bills most notably and they are in contention.
Bill already had to use a DC as his OC, because he had insufficient offensive coaches. The bench was bare.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back