PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Marshawn Lynch Laughed Hysterically After WIlson’s INT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then it's settled. Marshawn Lynch is an incredibly unselfish, distinguished gentleman who laughed hysterically at his head coach in the precise moment of his team losing the Super Bowl because it's his arcane way of releasing tension. It had nothing at all to do with "me me me -- I woulda done better you messed up you sorry POS" attitude. No sir. Lynch is just a misunderstood, media-abused Skittles-scarfin' crotch grabber. :confused:
that too!

his reaction on soundFX was not one of laughing hysterically, but the kind of disgusting laugh as though 'WTF was that!?!?!?'

regardless of how all of everything has been reasoned out as to why the pass was called.......Lynch should have been extremely pissed as to how it all ended......any laughter would be much better than the reaction that would have been appropriate.......which was to quietly go over to Pete Carroll, put his hand on Pete's neck and squeeze until the guy stopped breathing

It's nothing more than a defense mechanism of an unhealthy mind. Unfortunately, the desperate attempts to avoid pain in the short term result in significant, compounded long-term damage.
Are you a shrink or do you just play one on TV? :D

Comes off as a dude who has a serious distrust/dislike for white folks.

I dunno. Maybe it's because I live in NYC and don't trust most folks anymore, but I'm white and I have "a serious distrust...for white folks." I only "dislike" people personally.

Please, don't take this too seriously. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back