PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Marshawn Lynch Laughed Hysterically After WIlson’s INT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what was worse were his twitter remarks after the game towards the coaching staff. Said some really bad words.

What will the children think?

Yeah he really hates white people.

Hush up with your racist talk.

Im the furthest thing from a racist as there is. Half of my family and friends are of different races and nationalities.

And like I said, I don't "KNOW" that he is, he just gives off that vibe (to me), same as certain white people give off a vibe that they don't "trust" black people.

That said, it could def just be the fact that the limited exposure I've had to him off the field just put him in that light. The Early 90's giant African medallion he wears, referring to other blacks as "my fellow Africans" at those strange SB press conferences. That sort of thing.

Anti-white is probably way too strong an opinion, for sure. What I should have said is that he comes across as being very Public Enemy-ish. Tuned heavily into the new and growing rebirth of many angry young black men across the country who feel (and probably rightly so) targeted, after the more sensationalized events of the last few years. Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, Eric Garner etc.

Again, im forming an opinion with very limited exposure to him, so im probably dead wrong. It's just the impression I was left with. Learning more about him (maybe even in this thread) could change that.

I saw it.
Didn't make anything of it.
As someone else observed, people release stress in different ways.

Sometimes you laugh in a weird, bad situations. I know I have.

Reminds me of when I was 14 and was at my paternal grandfather's funeral. He was very old (his first family all died in the Holocaust) and didn't speak English well and was a harsh man, so we were never very close. My only clear memory of the funeral is telling my mother that I felt like I was going to start laughing hysterically, to which she replied "don't!". I didn't. That feeling has hit me at most of the funerals I've attended, and I didnt find any of them funny. Although I am afraid of some white people.

A little off topic, why wasn't lynch on the field for that play? Even with passing, let the defense think run.

He was?

Reminds me of when I was 14 and was at my paternal grandfather's funeral. He was very old (his first family all died in the Holocaust) and didn't speak English well and was a harsh man, so we were never very close. My only clear memory of the funeral is telling my mother that I felt like I was going to start laughing hysterically, to which she replied "don't!". I didn't. That feeling has hit me at most of the funerals I've attended, and I didnt find any of them funny. Although I am afraid of some white people.
That's because, despite claims to the contrary, none of them can dance. At least not without the assistance of booze.

People respond differently to situations like this

A little off topic, why wasn't lynch on the field for that play? Even with passing, let the defense think run.

He was. He was lined up to the left of Wilson and went out for a pass.

As someone else observed, people release stress in different ways.

Then it's settled. Marshawn Lynch is an incredibly unselfish, distinguished gentleman who laughed hysterically at his head coach in the precise moment of his team losing the Super Bowl because it's his arcane way of releasing tension. It had nothing at all to do with "me me me -- I woulda done better you messed up you sorry POS" attitude. No sir. Lynch is just a misunderstood, media-abused Skittles-scarfin' crotch grabber. :confused:

Last edited:

Hmmpphhh...well, it's common knowledge that Fred's maternal great-grandfather was the first mayor of Mombasa and it's very obvious that everyone in clip #2 was wearing a mask. So, there!

He was, started out to Wilson's right before shifting to the left side and running a pass pattern into the end zone. A good view here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes