PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Last night's Cowboys/Chargers game turns into one large fight club

Deflated fat people. Liquored up fighters ...
so funny when they hold their fists up like boxers and slip and fall when they throw haymakers.
That fat guy #10 ... ****ing ButterBean slipping at the end of the video .... rear head punches. wtf fight like a man.

Last edited:
Why is there always that one chick getting into the middle of two brawling guys?

And why do people always film in vertical mode? Wide lens please......
They watched too many movies of Angelina Jolie kicking ass and taking names and think they can do that, too.

Going OT a bit, but since I am reading here many Bills fans will be at the game Sunday I hope the Krafts have beef up security so we wont see any nonsense here.

I LOVE IT!!!

Betcha those Cowboys people don't pull that **** in Philthy or Exit-16W.

you can throw a molotov ****tail at a cop car and get off with no time...all these fisticuffs are just an example of societal decay

Going OT a bit, but since I am reading here many Bills fans will be at the game Sunday I hope the Krafts have beef up security so we wont see any nonsense here.
There is so much security at Gillette, nothing like this could happen there without a sea of security showing up in 10 seconds.

More footage. Women get in on the action too.

It is insane that crap like this can go on and there aren't two dozen security guards who swoop down right away.

The slippery floor is how they save money on security guards. No one could even stand up.

This reminds me of the Sullivan era Foxboro stadium.

Thank goodness the NYFL limits the drinking before and after games or it could be worse. Hopefully they'll soon be advertising an 800 number for those fans, like they do for the gamblers they're trying to "help"

I wonder what the actual amount is of booze that get's consumed at each game. It must be staggering.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back