PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Indy police tasers Jets fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cars said "Speedway" Police. They're probably the equivalent of college/university police that work at the Indianapolis Speedway and are used for crowd control at Lucas Oil. My guess is one, if not both, will or should be looking for a new job.

Speedway is a suburb of Indy. They send extra police officers over as do other suburbs for big events. As far as what the video shows it does not show what took place before the cops arrived. It was on the local news here (Indy) Per the news cast he was throwing beer on people and just being out of line with actions and words. Tazed...no Police said the tazer was pulled out and spark tested but never actually used. From interview with the guy, he said he was not persuing anything and if the Jets come back to Indy next year he will too. And if I remember right, his dad is an attorney.

Ohhh if only it could have been Fireman Ed, that would have totally made my day!!!

He's too busy sitting on some dudes shoulders cheerleading as buildings are burning down all over the city.

Here's a nasty story..

Staten Island man, a Jets fan, is viciously beaten while attending Colts game in Indianapolis | Staten Island Featured Entries - Breaking News - - SILive.com

Apparently Marvin Harrison was at the game, because some Indy fan smashed this Jets fan's head in with a 2x4! As someone who is almost always rooting for the away team, this is some distrubing stuff. I've been to the meadowlands several times, and have never had a problem (physically) verbal sparring is a sport that I enjoy. I went to New Orleans this year and had a ball on Bourbon St (yes, even after the game, ahh the sun as it rises over Bourbon St).

Of course, I would never go to Indy, because, well it's Indy and there is nothing to do there. But they should be painted with a really bad brush for this one. Bashing someone in the head with a 2x4 is attempted murder, in anyone's book.

I love to hear Tony Dubgy's take on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes