PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: I have a feeling that this is the Cowboys' year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you forgot botoxicated owner in your rundown:D

No I didnt, Capt Blythe ran his ship aground a while ago. He has opened the new Cowboys wing of the local penitentiary. That team thinks a PRE LAW major is what you do before you get caught.

Defense isn't good enough, particularly in the secondary.

But they have adam jones now and ken hamlin looked good in his first year, i would say on paper their secondary is better than ours.

No I didnt, Capt Blythe ran his ship aground a while ago. He has opened the new Cowboys wing of the local penitentiary. That team thinks a PRE LAW major is what you do before you get caught.

Thank you for clarifying, I'll just sit hear and laugh outloud now!!!!!!

I only see them winning one playoff game, and that's it.

If there are people who are angry or consumed with the fact that Adam Jones is then those people are'nt paying attention to what the world is cooking up.

I'm fully aware of what earth has in store for me. I'm at peace with nature. I just wish others were as well, as your last topic made no sense at all. It was a series of incomplete sentences and punctuation. Tell me, does this sentence make sense:

"If there are people who are angry or consumed with the fact that Adam Jones is then those people are'nt paying attention to what the world is cooking up."

I don't even know what the verb of the sentence is.

I'm fully aware of what earth has in store for me. I'm at peace with nature. I just wish others were as well, as your last topic made no sense at all. It was a series of incomplete sentences and punctuation. Tell me, does this sentence make sense:

"If there are people who are angry or consumed with the fact that Adam Jones is then those people are'nt paying attention to what the world is cooking up."

I don't even know what the verb of the sentence is.

It's called not being able to think and type , it's right behind drinking and driving , but closer really to an easter egg hunt if your looking for real answers, here's a couple,,,,,,'s that might help.

I would not advise drinking and driving like the above post. Its just not worth it. Call a taxi.

It's called not being able to think and type , it's right behind drinking and driving , but closer really to an easter egg hunt if your looking for real answers, here's a couple,,,,,,'s that might help.

Oh man, a dude from Maine. Sorry for picking you apart. I hear Maine is the top as far as high education. Next time I will ease up.

Oh man, a dude from Maine. Sorry for picking you apart. I hear Maine is the top as far as high education. Next time I will ease up.

This is like a tell in poker , probably should'nt have posted it.:eek:

On another subject ,how do you feel about Mike Flynn.....

I got 2 words why Dallas is doomed

Wade Phillips

2 more words

Jessica Simpson

2 more words

Terell Owens

2 more words

Jerry Jones

I forgot to add one more thing in my predictions which I will adjust..

Wade Phillips fired by week 8.replace by Jason Garret

Wade Phillips

2 more words

Jessica Simpson

2 more words

Terell Owens

2 more words

Jerry Jones

Garret pretty much already is the HC. Wade is the media puppet.

But, come on now....Jessica Simpson as a reason they won't make it? Don't buy into that.

I agree on Jerry Jones. But, I honestly feel Owens has been a good player and teamate for them lately and will be fine.

Wade Phillips

2 more words

Jessica Simpson

2 more words

Terell Owens

2 more words

Jerry Jones

Jerry Jones is a fantastic owner who will try and do everything he can to get his team on a winning track and has almost always put a decent team on the field while he is owner,He should not be insulted and he is second best to Mr.Kraft IMO
Even though I dislike his arrogant persona, it does not take away those facts about how he runs the team.

I have a feeling this might be their year. And who the hell else in the NFC can you say is even as good they were last year? Certainly not GB, Seattle or NYG. Philly and the Saints? Maybe, but not good enough. The Boys will own Sean Payton if they see N.O.--he's almost like mangini is to the Pats.

Wade Phillips is no BB. Jerry Jones sucks. But there's more than enough talent on that team to make up for anything these bozos might do, or for anything less than perfect team chemistry. Romo is the key of course. If he plays like last season and doesn't choke this time around, only a fluke (like SB42) will stop them from getting to the Superbowl. Pats/Boys would be the best matchup (except for maybe a SB42 rematch)

Hey Captain 6 Posts this is the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS website. Last time I checked Maine is in NE. If you want to pick on Utah, fine. Otherwise STFU.

Where are you from, rook? Dallas?

Hey Captain 6 Posts this is the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS website. Last time I checked Maine is in NE. If you want to pick on Utah, fine. Otherwise STFU.

Where are you from, rook? Dallas?

judging from his posts, Trollville and possibly Dallas too.

Jerry Jones is a fantastic owner who will try and do everything he can to get his team on a winning track and has almost always put a decent team on the field while he is owner,He should not be insulted and he is second best to Mr.Kraft IMO
Even though I dislike his arrogant persona, it does not take away those facts about how he runs the team.

The only reason I put Jerry Jones there, remeber the playoff game with the Giants and how he was on the sideline, its like having your boss every where you go.. No trust ... Which is say if Dallas is 4-4 or maybee 5-3 by week 8 Wade will be gone..

But, come on now....Jessica Simpson as a reason they won't make it? Don't buy into that.

I agree on Jerry Jones. But, I honestly feel Owens has been a good player and teamate for them lately and will be fine.

Well Im not a Tony Romo fan, so I had to put in the x factor on why he would not perform well.. Truth be told, Romo has had too much attention on him for not doing much.. sorry , 5 little 2 yrd td passes against the bucs does not make you a super star.. He cant hold a candle to Brady.. Win a playoff game first..

Sorry but to much to overcome.

Romo isnt quite yet a big game QB (you have to win at least one playoff game in your career)

And well Wade Philips is a useless turd.

Lose in the playoffs again this year, fire philips and they may have a good shot next year under Garrett.

Come on. You're telling me if Jessica Simpson was JUMPING UP AND DOWN in the stands rooting for you, you wouldn't be distracted? Because I know I sure as hell would. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes