PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Favre not coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradfordPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
According to PFT and ESPN, Favre told Vikings higher ups that he is not coming back this year, citing wear and tear on his body.

Re: OT-Favre not coming back

According to PFT and ESPN, Favre told Vikings higher ups that he is not coming back this year, citing wear and tear on his body.

I'll believe Lord Favrequad when the games actually start.

Just Favre's way to avoid yet another training camp. What a POS, IMHO, FYI, LOL, ETC.

A couple weeks too early.

I'm skeptical.. it is all a big ruse to prepare for his grand entrance, talking to my bro in law, who lives in the twin cities, he said it is all they talk about on sportsradio out there right now.. too much drama.

Honestly, I'd like this to be true. I wanna see the Lions have an easier time in their division :rocker:

I don't know, they've been hinting this week about growing concern in Minnesota. This would serve them right, particularly Chilly the enabler...:D

But like the rest of you, I'll believe it when I don't see it and that will take until about mid September...or if they are somehow winning with Tavaris to the point they are projecting as a playoff contender, mid November.

wow, that game on Halloween just looked a whole lot better.

It was probably a push for the secondary either way...

Does he really ascare you??

I don't know, they've been hinting this week about growing concern in Minnesota. This would serve them right, particularly Chilly the enabler...:D

Live by the Diva, Die by the Diva.

I'm going to be at that game with my Dad and he is a Vikings fan

I was looking forward to seeing him play. Brett Favre lets me down again :(

Someone posted the stats one time... I don't think BB has ever lost to Brett Favre.

Someone posted the stats one time... I don't think BB has ever lost to Brett Favre.

Yes he has, vs. Jersey.

It was probably a push for the secondary either way...

Does he really ascare you??

I know alot of people on the board don't like Favre, but the reality is, there is a BIG drop-off from the all-time leading passer to Tarvaris Jackson. Some things scare me, but football players aren't one of them btw.

Yes he has, vs. Jersey.

IIRC the Cassel to Moss last second TD game in 2008 when they lost in OT without the Pats getting the ball......

Last edited:

Whoever gave you those stats is an idiot moron loser, because BB lost his last game against Favre just off the top of my head.

Except one of the two times when Matt Cassel was starting...

Last edited:

no kidding. if we were to play minn WITH favre, they would be dangerous. hopefully we can beat tavarus jackson. :D However, they still have a lot of weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes