PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Do you have a mancrush on Tom Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A shame a group of immature manchild’s came into this topic being so insecure about their sexuality they couldn’t bear to give credit where credit is do.

You’re supposed to be appreciating Brady’s beauty in this topic, not trying to convince me how straight you are because you like Vida Guerra. (What a cliché choice by the way, can you say cellulite? Gwen Stefani is where it's at.)

Desperately trying to defend your sexuality really has an adverse effect. Or if you’re worried what an opposing fans message board view on this would be, then I’m worried about you. Oh no! How dare we disappoint Jest fans! You value their thoughts? Please.

Your envious ways will not make you any more attractive. That being said, you are all lucky God Brady forgives you for your sins. Amen.

Now I actually think you are gay. Before I wasn't sure.

But that's okay. I have no problems with it. You wanna jerk off to pictures of Tom Brady in a stetson, that's fine, it's your right. Me, I don't like those pictures. I think Tom Brady is a douchebag in real life. But wow what a quarterback he is. Whooo.

Why would I jerk off to pictures that don’t sexually appeal to me?

That’s like claiming Christians masturbate to pictures of Jesus because they appreciate his beauty.

Also please stop posting on a "Pats Fans" message board when you're not a fan. You just referred to your team's greatest player of all-time as a "Douche Bag". Disgusting.

That's because he is. Only a douchebag would have done those stetson ads.

When he puts on that blue jersey and silver helmet though... It all flies out the window.

I think Tom Brady is a douchebag in real life. But wow what a quarterback he is. Whooo.

Have you met him in real life? I know someone that ran into him a Dunkin Donuts in the Back Bay early on a Sunday morning and the guy behind the counter asked TB " Can I help you" TB graciously told my friend "Oh no you were here first, go ahead." Sound like a good guy to me.

Are you sure your straight? You do have the word disco in your screen name. lol.

Have you met him in real life? I know someone that ran into him a Dunkin Donuts in the Back Bay early on a Sunday morning and the guy behind the counter asked TB " Can I help you" TB graciously told my friend "Oh no you were here first, go ahead." Sound like a good guy to me.

Hey, I know lots of great douchebags. Douchebags often bag hot girls, they're generally the types of dudes you like to have around for a number of reasons. But they're douchebags. Let's say a guy saves a kitten out of a tree, you're like, "hey, that's a terrific guy." Then he wears leather pants the next day. He's then a douchebag. Forever. He might beat you in one-on-one basketball any day, but he's still the douchebag who wore leather pants. Tom Brady hit a sexy pose with a pair of chaps and a cowboy hat on. Douchebag. End of story.

I dont really want to read all the posts to search for this, but the definition of a mancrush is:

A hetrosexual man admiring another man to an extreme in a non-romantic or sexual way, more having an intense desire to be that other man.

or

The highest tier of a man's love for another man, without having any sexual want towards the man.

Are you sure your straight? You do have the word disco in your screen name. lol.

Album by Mr. Bungle. Awesome avant-garde band from the 90s, led by Mike Patton. Check them out.

Also all the definitions of man-crush are correct in here, there’s nothing sexual with it, again using the Jesus comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft