PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Colts are firing Pagano (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't happen to a better franchise. We'll see re Luck. He was awful this year. So many INTs in the last 14-15 months.

I wish nothing but the worst for you, Irsay.

We should wish him well after he is fired.

Funny part is any SB for those clowns is a disaster. If karma is truly in order, Luck (at least in Indy and damn if I were him if leave no matter what) and the Colts will NEVER win. If they win one, karma has failed. What they did to TB and the Pats doesn't go away with one bad season. It needs to stick long, long term. Like Jets long term.

It would have been frowned upon, but the Colts should have kept Arians around as Head Coach and "let Pagano continue his recovery".

Why? If they'd done that, Grigson would just be undermining a different coach.

Luck would be scary good with a really good coach.

I've never seen a supposed elite QB sail so many passes over the heads of WRs as that guy. If I were an Indiot fan (thankfully my grandparents settled here in Patsville USA so I'm not) then I would consider being locked into Luck as the most scary part.

Chuck is not scared a bit because the owners can't eat him!

Now there's a way to express confidence and fire up your team!! What a bunch of maroons. The Colts deserve everything they get as far as I'm concerned.

There is something really wrong when the Colts, who started all the Defamegate bull Mort, get to keep their 1st round pick while the Pats lose theirs.

As time goes by and Grigson's incompetence becomes more apparent while the Pats' excellence continues, hopefully more people see the Pats' Defamegate punishment as the outrage that it truly is.

And I'll put this here. Great coaching!
epicfail.0.gif

You know what's the best part about this dumb play? Watch as the ball is snap, the whole NE line blitzes the two Dolts players, while the rest of the Colts offense (bottom of the screen), just keeps on standing there, with a 'FML' look as the play transpires.... LOLZ

In typical Colts failure fashion, the Colts will make the playoffs and be stuck with Pagano. I love life!

Yes, I see it going down like this.........

Colts back in to the playoffs
Colts get smoked 45 - 0 in Wildcard round
Colts try to blame the loss on a fictitious scandal
Colts mediots and national media run with fictitious scandal
Colts keep inferior coach as focus shifts from loss to fantasy scandal
Colts raise a "Wildcard Participant" banner to the rafters of Lucas Oil Stadium
Colts fans are content and consider it a successful season

Maybe with the projected higher draft pick in 2016, they can use it to get the top flight wide receiver they desperately need....

I wonder if the Colts are second guessing their approach to this season? :confused:

Had they foreseen they might not be a playoff contender, they could have played for the #1 pick, again. :rolleyes:

The question I am asking is: Will they have any room for a Playoff Runner-up Banner? o_O

Unless this is the first thing the broom swept clean, this is good news. Other than Andrew Luck, whose in his like 4th year, there is no one else on that team. Pagano was not the only problem.

The stories coming out are great. I say that as much because they are so clearly about Grigson screwing up as I do because of the stories themselves. Pagano's going to be getting screwed, but he may be better off in the long run.

job security for most nfl coaches is practically nonexistent.

Sad for their families and the assistant coaches and their families.

And on top of that, my understanding is Pagano turned down an extension.

A one-year extension for coordinator money, but an extension nonetheless.

It's a given that the clots will be in the playoffs. In late August/early September they were crowned to take over the AFC and were Superbowl favorites!

Let's stick with the script fellas! (and ladies)!

I actually think Pagano is a decent coach who is personally embarrassed by the whole deflategate nonsense, would never have filed such a whiny crybaby complaint himself, and I have to respect the guy (if the rumors are true) for the fact that he can't stand Grigson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes