PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 Colts: Suck for Chuck

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
2017 Colts: Suck for Chuck

John Morgan

While we anxiously await the start of the 2017 NFL season, here is a peek behind enemy lines. For Pats fans, a bit of schadenfreude for one of the co-conspirators in the scheme to frame the Patriots by those that never learned the Ideal Gas Law.

Although it is only two games in to the preseason, the 2017 Indianapolis Colts appear to be closer to their 'Suck for Luck' 2011 team than the club that won 33 games from 2012 to 2014 and made it to the AFC championship game. The Colts have not had a winning season since then.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

The Colts suck just for the sake of sucking.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the eventual 30-30 on Luck's wasted potential.

I think a more compelling 30-30 would be "how were we fooled into thinking Luck was the chosen one?"

In the playoffs he is an INT machine. It's lame to blame the lack of talent around him. He does not need to give the other team the ball. He has yet to show, at any point, that he is more than someone who can - once in a while - put up big numbers.

I watched half of the Colts Lions preseason game. Wow. That was horrifically beautiful. They really suck.

Looking forward to watching the Colts vs. Jets in the "who sucks the most" contest. Whoever wins, we all win.

I can't wait to see the betting odds on that game.

Wasn't 2015 the year he surpassed Brady? That's all I heard the entire offseason, and something like 11 of 13 pundits picked the Colts to win the SB.

Last edited:
F*ck the Colts, punk f*ck boys had no business over that '06 afccg, and their suck 4 luck has yet to get a win against us suck that Indianapolis lmao, and we just won 2 out of the last 3 Super Bowls lol sucks to be them, on our way to a repeat 3/4 stop me oh my tame that man hahahahahahaha F*CK THE COLTS

Looking forward to watching the Colts vs. Jets in the "who sucks the most" contest. Whoever wins, we all win.
The jests will Always suck more.

I think a more compelling 30-30 would be "how were we fooled into thinking Luck was the chosen one?"

In the playoffs he is an INT machine. It's lame to blame the lack of talent around him. He does not need to give the other team the ball. He has yet to show, at any point, that he is more than someone who can - once in a while - put up big numbers.

I'm not so sure about that. Maybe if they just add one more wide receiver with next year's first round pick, it'll put them over the top.....

It'll be Manning all over again...

"If he had Brady's teams, he would have won 20 games a season and infinity Superbowls... yea I know that's pretty much impossible but still!"

Maybe Luck should've stuck to acting. He wasn't bad in "The Burbs"

Attachments

• 300x300.jpg
    300x300.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1
It'll be Manning all over again...

"If he had Brady's teams, he would have won 20 games a season and infinity Superbowls... yea I know that's pretty much impossible but still!"
Pretty sure we are already there.

I googled 'Andrew Luck n' and before I could type any more, 'Andrew Luck needs help' auto filled. When I clicked on that four word phrase I was delivered 1,620,000 results to choose from.

The first few results from that search:

Colts owner Jim Irsay: Andrew Luck needs help from better defense
Colts recognize that Andrew Luck needs help
Colts preview: Andrew Luck gets some needed help with reworked roster
Colts links: Andrew Luck needs help, folks - IndyStar

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back