PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Colts are firing Pagano (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
7million per year for Fisher...hahahahahaha!!!

And I'll put this here. Great coaching!
epicfail.0.gif
Every time I see this I go "What where they thinking?" and laugh.

the author of this doesn't pay much attention to the NFL. it show the Rams in St Louis and Tom Coughlin as the Giants coach
Considering that this is a resurrection of a year-old thread, a link that old is ironically appropriate.

IMO it's a no-brainer that Pagano should be fired, in that he should've been fired a solid year ago. But I think these rankings are taking into account that he was given an extension just this past offseason, so the likelihood of canning him so quickly afterward is at least theoretically lower than with some of the other candidates.

I put Pagano on the Jeff Fisher tier of guys who have no business still having a job, but based on the recency of their extension it's unlikely they're going anywhere.

What is shocking is you may have to go decades to find a HC firing this early - if there is one it back in the 60s or earlier. Which like you said should have been done last season. The timing of this sacking reflects on the Colts organization.

What is shocking is you may have to go decades to find a HC firing this early - if there is one it back in the 60s or earlier. Which like you said should have been done last season. The timing of this sacking reflects on the Colts organization.
He hasn't actually been fired. Probably won't be anytime soon. This thread title is a bit misleading in the moment, given that it was resurrected from last year.

The best part about that is the purpose of those plays is to catch the opposition off-guard so you can exploit their disorganization. The Colts were the ones who were confused about what to do on that play and they were running it!

I'm almost certain the Pats cheated on this play.

The best part about that is the purpose of those plays is to catch the opposition off-guard so you can exploit their disorganization. The Colts were the ones who were confused about what to do on that play and they were running it!
I like how he's fighting Sheard then sees Ryan coming and he turtles for a safer landing.

Best way to turn a season around:

Make your head coach a lame duck after week 2 and ride it out for 15 more weeks, rather than just replacing him.

Straight from the Jim Irsay book of ownership. Otherwise known as "Insane Things People Do When High On Methamphetamine."

Last edited:
Pitiful organization of bumbling losers owned by an angry old drug-binging dirtbag.

Now there's a way to express confidence and fire up your team!! What a bunch of maroons. The Colts deserve everything they get as far as I'm concerned.
I reiterate my previous sentiments - the Colts deserve everything they get. And, Andrew Luck doesn't looks so hot any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News