PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Irsay will NOT be firing Grigson and Pagano... because they could be 10-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he say the EXACT SAME THING last season? "If the ball bounced our way we would've been in better shape"

No, Ross....he said "If I had another eight ball I coulda dreamt up a better scam than the air in the Patriot footballs"

An oldie but appropriate.................

They have actually stumbled upon the way to keep Luck healthy, forfeit every game and declare it a win and then declare yourselves the Champions every February. All the fans could still show up every Sunday to tailgate and then have a weekly meth cook off inside the stadium. It would be a hoot for all comers.

Time to contact my old buddies Kravitz and Doyel, they can be the judges and hoist all the could have banners.

I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying.......

Gee, if the Psi's in the 2014 AFCCG didn't average 11.30 instead of the accepted 11.32 per the Ideal Gas Law, the Colts would have won that game instead of losing 45-7.....and Luck would've CRUSHED the Legion of Boom!!! :p:p:p

Last edited:
Hell, if only the footballs of life bounced a different way for talented, sober, hard-working young men like Jim Irsay things would be so much different.........

He really is having a hard time with his "personal struggle with pain medication".

Say what you want about Irsay, but if you sucked at your job, and you probably do, you would love to have Irsay be your boss.

Isn't that an argument against Pagano?

Shouldn't a good coach win games he could have won?

"Are you sure you don't want to fire Grigson and Pagano Mr Irsay."

"No, we could be 10-3 and when we are, we are finally going to nail those ****riots. Now give me a hand here."

giphy.gif

If it weren't for his "salty" comment about the Deflategate game, I might actually feel sorry for Andrew Luck...

...but, nah!, he, Irsay, Grigson and Pagano all deserve each other...

...hang another "We tried harder" banner in Indy...

Can you imagine anyone in the Pats organization, in any position, referring to "football Gods" for any reason, especially to explain a won-loss record? I think Gillette would sink into the ground.

Irsay should do what I do when I'm driving and lost (before GPS days).

I'd formulate an opinion of my own, ask my wife what direction she thought we should go. And, take the opposite of what she thought. Irsay would probably make better decisions if he did the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back