PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bucs cutting TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins after DUI arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we don't know BOTH sides of the story :)

Hope he doesn't sign with the Texans who would love some help in the Middle on Offense.o_O:p

I think there's a decent chance they look into it. They signed Alan Branch 2 months after his DUI.

Might be a good mid-season signing. He's a former Bucs player, after all.

Great blocking TE too.

I'm all for it. He'd flourish here.

Can't see this one. He's had a terrible attitude, poor work ethic, and has underperformed on the field during his entire time there. This is also his 2nd DUI. If you want to take it one step further, we're already 4 deep at the position.

I think we'd bring back Kellen Winslow first, and that's really saying something.

I don't get it. I mean sure it is not good he did that but it doesn't mean you need to cut him. It is not like he beat the crap out his girlfriend and threw her on a bed of assault rifles.

sign the beast

marty B replacement ( no way bill pays him ) :cool:

Look for the Rats to claim him

I don't get it. I mean sure it is not good he did that but it doesn't mean you need to cut him. It is not like he beat the crap out his girlfriend and threw her on a bed of assault rifles.

When you've given your employer multiple reasons already to move on, this is more than enough reason to cut him.

When you make so much money, how hard is it to hire a driver? SMH.

Don't even need to hire anyone. The NFLPA offers its players a late-night car service for precisely this situation.

Or Uber. If I have any more than two, I'm Ubering and leaving my car overnight. I wanted ASJ when he came out, but I'll pass now. Not because we have a wealth of talent at the position (we do), but because he's actually kind of sucked and comes with a lot of baggage. I can't see the Pats being interested.

Idiot. Twice now he's been busted for DUI. Use a freaking car service.

Truly some of the dumbest people on earth. Call a freaking Uber FFS. These people are paid a ton of money. Him, Gordon, so many others, it's amazing they can learn a playbook.

Every NFL player is given a card with a number to call that will provide a secure ride in any city in the country to get him home or back to his hotel. Guys like this need to wake up and get help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes