OT: Broncos trading Von Miller to the Rams

NFC is stacked.

My current rankings are:

1. Rams
2. Bucs
3. Packers
4. Cowboys
5. Cardinals

I still think in the end Tampa Bay will be in the title game at the very least barring injuries.

Rams will be tough and Stafford looks great, but has to prove he can win a playoff game. Meanwhile, the 49ers once again missed out on a trade for Stafford because the “price was too high”, yet trade a ton for a one year Div 3 player. I’m telling you, it’s Tweedle Dee and Dumb out there in SF.

NFC is stacked.

My current rankings are:

1. Rams
2. Bucs
3. Packers
4. Cowboys
5. Cardinals

I still think in the end Tampa Bay will be in the title game at the very least barring injuries.

Rams will be tough and Stafford looks great, but has to prove he can win a playoff game. Meanwhile, the 49ers once again missed out on a trade for Stafford because the “price was too high”, yet trade a ton for a one year Div 3 player. I’m telling you, it’s Tweedle Dee and Dumb out there in SF.

We'll see about Tampa. They are 1-2 vs contenders so far.

Last edited:
I do not like Brady vs Rodgers again.

I dont care where its played. Brady got a gift PI call last post season game.
Rodgers will find some way to crap all over himself.

I do not like Brady vs Rodgers again.

I dont care where its played. Brady got a gift PI call last post season game.

Hey, when you’re in the playoffs there’s no one you’d rather have QB your team than Rodgers.

oh wait what’s his record in NFCCGs?

Come on people. Continue to reveal yourself as the frauds you are and prove how you were never any better than Steelers or Jets fans who spent 20 years saying Brady was lucky or a system QB.

Disagree

He knows that his time is short.
Packers aren’t good enough. They will get overmatched by somebody in the playoffs.

I see Rodgers going to Pittsburgh next year.

Hey, when you’re in the playoffs there’s no one you’d rather have QB your team than Rodgers.

oh wait what’s his record in NFCCGs?

Come on people. Continue to reveal yourself as the frauds you are and prove how you were never any better than Steelers or Jets fans who spent 20 years saying Brady was lucky or a system QB.
1 Just when people believe that they have the NFL all figured out the unexpected happens.

2 I have never stated that Brady is a system QB.

3 You're an idiot, but that is a forgone conclusion.

It is a fact if teams are constantly picking after the top 15 in the draft they have a very hard time replacing top old, expensive talent with new, top economical talent.

There is no way the Lambs can sustain this model.

All the need to do is look 3200 miles northeast.

Not to nitpick but ...

Screenshots_2021-11-01-21-21-17.png

Not to nitpick but ...

View attachment 37141
and... as the crow flies... its 2,454,102.43 smoots from field to field...

xXv82z4.jpg

Try to imagine a new Pats QB taking a team to an AFC title and a SB win over the Rams. Has that ever happened before? Oh yeah, 20 years ago. I could really get into Silence of the Rams III.
I'm not impressed with the Rams.

We'll se about Tampa. They are 1-2 vs contenders so far.
should have lost the Cowboy game as well.....

Tough to rank the top 5 teams in the NFC...loaded as the op mentioned...I would agree though Rams would have to be 1 and I'd probably put Dallas 2....never been sold on GB with Rodgers there...I know he has a lot of talent, but they/him seem to always find a way to come up short in the big spot.

should have lost the Cowboy game as well.....

Tough to rank the top 5 teams in the NFC...loaded as the op mentioned...I would agree though Rams would have to be 1 and I'd probably put Dallas 2....never been sold on GB with Rodgers there...I know he has a lot of talent, but they/him seem to always find a way to come up short in the big spot.

yep, Tampa hasn’t played well vs any of the elite teams this year.

The Rams (4, 4, 5, 6, 6, 6, 7, 7) have 255 draft value points. If they rolled up every one of their eight picks using standard value, they could fetch the equivalent of the 67th pick of the draft (early 3rd round) and nothing else.

They basically don’t have a 2022 draft…for Breer to make a tweet like that seems intellectually dishonest.

I had $3.50. I spent the $3 (all $1 bills), but now I actually have one quarter, one dime, two nickels, and five pennies. That’s nine coins! I have plenty of money. I can buy a bunch of different items with that.
I pretty much agree, but you have to some how figure in those nickels and pennies occasionally buy you JE11 or TB12, and those dollars occasionally buy you Dominick Easley or Josh Rosen. It's not like we're buying soy beans on the commodity exchange.

THIS ISN’T PATRIOTS-RELATED. THIS NEEDS TO BE MOVED TO THE NFL FORUM!!!!!

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back