PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: 'Brady sucks' chants reminded me why I hate the Jets so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it's "Jeter sucks, A-Rod swallows".

I have no problem with the "Brady sucks" chant. Even though he did today, obviously he doesn't actually suck, just like Jeter doesn't actually suck. In a way it's a compliment to those HOF players. You don't yell "you suck" at a player who actually sucks. You ignore them.

Although A-Rod really may swallow.

lol you are my top 5 fav jew lol

#1 jesus

#2 mel brooks

#3 adam sandler

#4 patjew

#5 Jerry Springer

lol

Last edited:
lol you are my top 5 fav jew lol

#1 jesus

#2 mel brooks

#3 adam sandler

#4 patjew

#5 Jerry Springer

lol

Thank you! That is some elite company and quite the eclectic group.:D

Though I'd trade Jerry Springer for Andre Tippett.

Wow... learned something new today in that Jerry Springer is Jewish. Never knew that.

Hated to hear the chant, but understand it..

Never knew that factoid about Springer either...

20% of the fanbase has always come from Connecticut. Always.

Plus, look at patsfans.com. There are fans from all over the USA and all over the world. I doubt these fans are Sox fans. Are they frauds? I bet lots of them went through ron erhardt and rod rust.

Spot on. **** McPerson?

I abhor the Red Sox and frikin baseball.

Last edited:
Just that. A legend of the game and those idiots shouting that he sucks after all he has done in the game. The lack of respect for a future HOF is just disgusting. Hopefully there will be no backlash of this childish loser chanting in Gillette Stadium for the rematch.

Replace "Gillette Stadium" with Fenway Park, and you could be talking about Derek Jeter.

Replace "Gillette Stadium" with Fenway Park, and you could be talking about Derek Jeter.

Agreed. The Yankees Suck chant just oozes class too - LOL!

Lets just say that chant sucked - and any chant that ends with "suck" sucks. Every fan base has it's morons. Honestly, its really a badge of honor.....your play (well, not yesterday) has a fanbase so jealous it feels the need to do that. Really, this is much ado about nothing.

Last edited:
As someone else pointed out, we are so nice to Peyton when he visits, who's also one of the greatest of alltime. It's sports, get over it.

I will say though, I went to the giants-pats game at the end of 07 (perfect regular season clincher) and was surprised by many of the Giants fans. In the men's room at halftime, one guy started saying "Brady Sucks," and literally the rest of the men's room basically booed the guy and said "don't say dumb things." Several Giants fans also congratulated me after the game as well.

I was at the game yesterday in my pats jersey and for the most part i had a lot of fun. I was booed everywhere i went but it's all part of the fun, a lot of the jets fans were pretty cool where i was sitting.

Of course there were a few drunk asses at the end that sort of ruined things, mainly by spitting and yelling in my face. Sort of put a bad taste in my mouth towards the fanbase.

I'm a Sox fan, but the chants and crap always reeked to me of a massive inferiority complex. Chanting Jeter sucks when we weren't even playing the Yankees was just lame. Part of why I grew up as more of a Pats fan than a Sox fan--in addition to football just being *much* more enjoyable to watch--is that the fans weren't so uptight, self-important, and obsessed with NY.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back