PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: 'Brady sucks' chants reminded me why I hate the Jets so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle eye

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Just that. A legend of the game and those idiots shouting that he sucks after all he has done in the game. The lack of respect for a future HOF is just disgusting. Hopefully there will be no backlash of this childish loser chanting in Gillette Stadium for the rematch.

Re: OT:'Brady sucks' chants reminded me why I hate the Jets so much

Brady did suck today, which sucks.

That's what 40 years of losing does to you...

Brady did suck today, which sucks.

but most football fans are classless. Not as bad as the redsox fans at fenway though. ;) see you in November.

Keep in mind, that these are the same subhumans who actually cheered when their own QB went down with an injury in '07. No wonder all of their players are so thuggish. Who in their right mind would want to play for those fans?

Brady did suck today... bad.

I was at the Jets-Patriots game in Foxboro in 2007. There were similar calls about Mangini. It's what fans do. I am sure that the Patriot fans will match the Jets fans in noise and intensity when they play the next one.

At least for today, they weren't exactly wrong.

Why are you surprised by this?

Those same Jets fans cheered when Penningtion was injured in a home game some years ago.

Typical New York fans. Can't say you're really suprised, can you? They spit on me there when they were winning one time (the year the Jets went to the AFCCG).

What is really dissapointing is that we can't shut these teams up. The Giants talked sh!t, and then backed it up and stomped us. Miami last year (first game) and the Jets now have done the same thing.

Fans are classless no matter what level. They're classless in college, in the NFL, and high schools if you get the right environment.

Civility at sporting events in this country went out with the Eisenhower administration and the pet rock. We're not rioting like the soccer dorks in Europe, but we're pretty good with the verbal stuff.

The chant is more or less what one would expect these days. I look forward to hearing the Sanchez Sucks chants in November at the Razor.

We'll really show them up, too, when the Jets come to town and we have nothing but supportive and complimentary things to say about Sanchez.

It's okay. Brady will be fine. The Pats will regroup. But...

Rex will still be FAT :D

rexy2.jpg

Re: That's what 40 years of losing does to you...

but most football fans are classless. Not as bad as the redsox fans at fenway though. ;) see you in November.

lol i love the red sox but some guys take it to far

a guy i know a few years back walked in the bar will the yanks and soxs where playing and he said i hope the red sox loose they are jinx lol and they lost so some guy bust hes face with a pipe lol

Oh get the hell over it. It's sports and part of being a fan. Don't be all high and mighty "That's Brady how dare Jet fans not worship the ground he walks on blahblahblahblahblah" I know the loss sucks but it's only week 2 not the AFC Championship. Just deal with it and move on. We're lucky enough to play them again this year.

Oh please. Fans do that crap all the time - for any team, or any sport.

I can't stand them anymore than the rest of us, but they showed up today. They were louder than Gillette. They disrupted our offense several times. Then again, stupid people in large numbers can cause big problems.

Even the great Tom Grady can't overcome a lack of WR's. Moss seemed to be playing at half speed all day and Galloway is clueless out there. Edelman looked like the best receiver out there. And this playcalling SUCKS. Everyone n the world knows when that bubble screen is coming. This team needs some aggressiveness on both sides of the ball. I'll take losing any day if we leave it all on the field. Pats played like they didn't want to lose, rather than playing to win. I've counted one deep pass ATTEMPT now in 2 weeks. Pathetic! We need to fire the OC and get Charlie Weiss here again.

Even the great Tom Grady can't overcome a lack of WR's. Moss seemed to be playing at half speed all day and Galloway is clueless out there. Edelman looked like the best receiver out there. And this playcalling SUCKS. Everyone n the world knows when that bubble screen is coming. This team needs some aggressiveness on both sides of the ball. I'll take losing any day if we leave it all on the field. Pats played like they didn't want to lose, rather than playing to win. I've counted one deep pass ATTEMPT now in 2 weeks. Pathetic! We need to fire the OC and get Charlie Weiss here again.

Not sure what you were watching, but Galloway caught 5 balls for 53 yards. That doesn't exactly shout "clueless" to me. He also would have had a long TD if Brady had thrown the ball before Lito Sheppard had a chance to play catch-up.

come on guys. its fans. are fans in foxboro nice to manning when he plays there ?dont tell me his is not a good QB now...

Just that. A legend of the game and those idiots shouting that he sucks after all he has done in the game. The lack of respect for a future HOF is just disgusting. Hopefully there will be no backlash of this childish loser chanting in Gillette Stadium for the rematch.

Yeah, I'm a Jets fan and when I heard that I cringed. It's just stupid and classless. Brady does not suck, he's a great QB. The Jets D played well, and Brady and the NE O is still a bit out of sync. No reason for fans to chant dumb stuff, just pisses me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes