PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: 'Brady sucks' chants reminded me why I hate the Jets so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just that. A legend of the game and those idiots shouting that he sucks after all he has done in the game. The lack of respect for a future HOF is just disgusting. Hopefully there will be no backlash of this childish loser chanting in Gillette Stadium for the rematch.

who cares...they just won their super bowl and they are happy.

I flat out hate baseball. Give me sabres hockey and Patriots football thank you. (and any good college football)

My buddy was at the game and he said there were lots of grown men crying at the end of the game.....crying tears of happiness that they beat the patriots

Last edited:
I was kind of happy to hear that chant ... Tom will take his already stellar work ethic to new heights and payback is a b!tch as they say.

Is it possible that the sun is setting on our wonder boy?

Maybe BB should force the issue by telling Gisele to hold out until Brady improves. He's got his head in her panties is what I think the problem is.

My buddy was at the game and he said there were lots of grown men crying at the end of the game.....crying tears of happiness that they beat the patriots

====================================================

I teared up, then pulled it together.

The thing is that most Jet fans respect the Pats, and understand that the Jets will not get anywhere without going through the Pats first. The Pats have owned the Jets @ giants Stadium, Jets have been embarrassed time and time again by the Pats.

The Jets called out the Pats from the get go this year and they then walked the walk, we Jet fans have not seen this in,,,, a long time.

Rex Ryan will become a NY sports legend, he is confident, positive and infectious. People laughed at him when he called the season ticket holders and ask for there support and noise. And just like Bart Scott had Rhodes back, the Jet fan base had Ryan's back. It was breath taking.

This win was a huge deal for the NY Jet franchise. Huge!

Yeah it's been 40+ years since you had one of those.

;) ... Just kidding I'm sure it feels great.

I teared up, then pulled it together.

The thing is that most Jet fans respect the Pats, and understand that the Jets will not get anywhere without going through the Pats first. The Pats have owned the Jets @ giants Stadium, Jets have been embarrassed time and time again by the Pats.

The Jets called out the Pats from the get go this year and they then walked the walk, we Jet fans have not seen this in,,,, a long time.

Rex Ryan will become a NY sports legend, he is confident, positive and infectious. People laughed at him when he called the season ticket holders and ask for there support and noise. And just like Bart Scott had Rhodes back, the Jet fan base had Ryan's back. It was breath taking.

SOS (Same Old Sh!t) Jets fans say to themselves every year.

I don't get the big deal. The Jets beat the Patriots last year and in '06 in Foxborough. That should be considered a bigger deal for beating them on the road and not at home. It's pretty ridiculous that the players and fans have worked themselves up this much in week 2. Hell the Dolphins have beaten the Patriots once per year on average, and what has that gotten them? 1 Division title and a bunch of non-playoff appearances.

Jets were by far and away the better team, but it's ONLY WEEK 2.

SOS (Same Old Sh!t) Jets fans say to themselves every year.

I don't get the big deal. The Jets beat the Patriots last year and in '06 in Foxborough. That should be considered a bigger deal for beating them on the road and not at home. It's pretty ridiculous that the players and fans have worked themselves up this much in week 2. Hell the Dolphins have beaten the Patriots once per year on average, and what has that gotten them? 1 Division title and a bunch of non-playoff appearances.

Jets were by far and away the better team, but it's ONLY WEEK 2.

===============================================

I tried to explain that in my above post,my words fail to express the emotion of beating a fearsome rival, my bad.

You as a Pat fan have been there done that, for you it was just another game.
For Rex Ryan, the Jets, and the Jet fan base it was much more then just another game.

No matter what happens the rest of the season, todays win was very real and meaningful, it was special.

Re: OT:'Brady sucks' chants reminded me why I hate the Jets so much

gunnails is the man and the jets beat us today, stop posting if youre going to be a twat

Do me a favor; mind your business and stop sticking your nose it where it doesn't belong.

Gunnails is a good guy, I'm just busting his balls.

You douche.

Just that. A legend of the game and those idiots shouting that he sucks after all he has done in the game. The lack of respect for a future HOF is just disgusting. Hopefully there will be no backlash of this childish loser chanting in Gillette Stadium for the rematch.

get off your high horse. It's good-natured sports "digs" that come with territory. I mean, let's face it, the Jets talked the talked and walked the walk. They deserve to be feeling pretty good about themselves right now. They flat out beat us. Let's not try to make ourselves feel better by pretending that their fan base is made up of hooligans that disgrace the human race.

Sox fans were always chanting about how much Paul O'Neill sucked.

True; People from Massachusetts incorrectly assume that all Patriots fans are also Red Sox,
Bruins and Celtics fans, when in fact, a good many Patriots fans are just front running frauds not from around here.

A couple of off years and they'll bail like rats from a sinking ship, moving on to the next up and coming team....................

Some of that's true. Hell, just by looking at this forum you can tell that there are a lot of front running frauds. I'm not, though I do have teams outside of Massachusetts. I was born in Worcester but raised in Florida. So, while I follow some Boston teams in some sports (I.E. - Pats, Red Sox, and Bruins when I watch hockey), I follow other teams from Florida in other sports (I.E. - Gators, Miami Heat). A lot of the Patsfans population can probably relate to that. Although, I do agree. There is a good amount of front running fans around here.

Fans are classless no matter what level. They're classless in college, in the NFL, and high schools if you get the right environment.

Civility at sporting events in this country went out with the Eisenhower administration and the pet rock. We're not rioting like the soccer dorks in Europe, but we're pretty good with the verbal stuff.

The chant is more or less what one would expect these days. I look forward to hearing the Sanchez Sucks chants in November at the Razor.

Bingo.

Opposing fans are going to taunt and try to rattle the opposition, regardless of what they have accomplished. Its part of sports, get over it.

Yeah because you losers from Boston don't scream and yell Jeter sucks.. A-Rod sucks.

Last edited:

What do you expect??? I cant wait to chant Douche-Chez sucks.

hahahahaha. ok. fine im done.

Brady did suck today... bad.

:rofl: thats the first thing that came to mind when I read this thread title.

Not to mention, im sure no one has ever chanted (insert jet player name here) 'sucks' at Gillette :eek:

What did you expect them to do kiss his rings? When the jets come here and Sanchez misses his first pass people here will yell "Sancheze you suck"

Last edited:
i dont think a "brady sucks" chant is unfair. the fans have the right to cheer, boo, and chant at the game, and that was not something that was over the line imo. cheering brady getting hurt is f-ing bs, but a brady sucks chant is not.

Yeah because you losers from Boston don't scream and yell Jeter sucks.. A-Rod sucks.

I believe it's "Jeter sucks, A-Rod swallows".

I have no problem with the "Brady sucks" chant. Even though he did today, obviously he doesn't actually suck, just like Jeter doesn't actually suck. In a way it's a compliment to those HOF players. You don't yell "you suck" at a player who actually sucks. You ignore them.

Although A-Rod really may swallow.

I believe it's "Jeter sucks, A-Rod swallows".

I have no problem with the "Brady sucks" chant. Even though he did today, obviously he doesn't actually suck, just like Jeter doesn't actually suck. In a way it's a compliment to those HOF players. You don't yell "you suck" at a player who actually sucks. You ignore them.

Although A-Rod really may swallow.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: a-ROD,,,,,SWALLOW......:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes