PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Box_O_Rocks having surgery today

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my understanding that one of our long time better posters, Box_O_Rocks, is having some surgery done today but it may have been yesterday. He will be spending a few days in the hospitial.

I hope that everyone will join me in wishing him the best and a full and complete recovery.

best wishes from my side too. in bocca al lupo !

Fer cryin' out loud, Nem........

What a piece of work!:eek:

Then he wonders why he has so many conflicts with others, not only here but elsewhere.

I missed that yesterday and I'm very glad that I did.

Last edited:
Get well soon! And I am sure if he were here he'd say forget the scantily clad nurses, he'd rather have Tom Brady visit him to wish him well :)

Get well soon! And I am sure if he were here he'd say forget the scantily clad nurses, he'd rather have Tom Brady visit him to wish him well :)

Scantily clad?

Many thanks to all for the well wishes, my sincere apologies to Pissah and others who desire me as their lesbian lover, not on this go round ladies. :(

The good news for all but NEM, I'm doing well. The bad news for me, 2 1/2 hours on the table in Intervention Radiology led to a great variety of needles being shoved into my kidney trying to establish the access tube needed for the heavy equipment - unfortunately, the stone in there is too large and defeated the doctor's attempts. I get to try again in January with a different procedure, probably several re-tries...

As for the nurses, I'll get back to you once I've finished sopping up the drool. Oo-la-la as they say in the Balkans - but that one resident in Urology is still the eye candy winner.

Again, many thanks folks.

Welcome back, Box! Sorry to hear that this needs a retry.:(

Remind me to tell you sometime about asking those nurses for a special favor....:cool:

Many thanks to all for the well wishes, my sincere apologies to Pissah and others who desire me as their lesbian lover, not on this go round ladies. :(

The good news for all but NEM, I'm doing well. The bad news for me, 2 1/2 hours on the table in Intervention Radiology led to a great variety of needles being shoved into my kidney trying to establish the access tube needed for the heavy equipment - unfortunately, the stone in there is too large and defeated the doctor's attempts. I get to try again in January with a different procedure, probably several re-tries...

As for the nurses, I'll get back to you once I've finished sopping up the drool. Oo-la-la as they say in the Balkans - but that one resident in Urology is still the eye candy winner.

yargh

as a kidney stone survivor, it had crossed my mind that 'Box_O_Rocks' was analagous to be chock full o' kidney stones

i am cognizant of the situation that you are in and give you a tremendous amount of respect for handling it graciously

cheers

the shroom

The good news for all but NEM, I'm doing well.

I think that as the most prolific poster here NEM should donate his liver to you.

C'mon NEM - donate your liver. After all, we've all got two - you can live with just one!

I think that as the most prolific poster here NEM should donate his liver to you.

C'mon NEM - donate your liver. After all, we've all got two - you can live with just one!

Sober up now, Joe.
What would dear Box do with two LIVERS?

Make liver-wurst with one, i s'pose.
Two kidneys, though. THAT'S factory specs, original equipment.

Great to see you back, Box! Lousy that they couldn't finish the job, though. Hope all goes better soon.

Hang in there Box. Sorry you have to go back in.

Great to see you back, Box! You were missed.

Just waiting for NEM's critique of your Doctor's needle strategy. Probably will say something like "I can't stand this reliance on NEEDLES! Throw away the needles and go for SLANTS and INCUTS! Open him up from the get-go, none of this fooling around with NEEDLES!

Just please don't tell us your surgeon is Dr. McDaniels!

Sober up now, Joe.
What would dear Box do with two LIVERS?

Make liver-wurst with one, i s'pose.
Two kidneys, though. THAT'S factory specs, original equipment.

Shhhh! I just about had NEM ready to donate his one and only liver and YOU had to go and ruin it.

Next time he acts up its on YOUR head buddy.

I thought they were blasting Kidney stones with radar waves nowadays rather than going in? Like in Asteroids (the very old video game) Anyway good luck next time.

Box - glad you are back. Sorry you didn't get to solve your problem this go 'round. Maybe you'll luck out and the thing will dissolve prior to your next procedure (happened to my f-i-l who was not a surgery candidate b/c of other medical problems). Hope you're feeling okay!

Glad to hear that you are back, seriously. You're someone whose posts are well worth reading. My world isn't the same without you. :p

Just think, in your absence we could have had "guest breakdowns".. Miguel could have looked at the financial value of each play with respect to the salary cap, NEM could have filled the board with expletives and I could have asked Miss Gomezcat to do one. "Let's see. Where's the ball? What colours are New England in? Is that Brady? 3rd and how many? I thought they only had to get ten"....

Horrible idea. Absolutely terrible idea. You know how things get out of hand around here.

00179671.zoom.a.jpg

Bloody hell. I need a check up. My blood pressure has just gone right up. :eek:

I thought they were blasting Kidney stones with radar waves nowadays rather than going in? Like in Asteroids (the very old video game) Anyway good luck next time.
I went through two of the sonic blasting attempts before they admitted this rock wasn't even ticklish. For those with some sense of proportion with these cases, this little rock is only 1.7 cm - yes, cm. :(

Heh FF, I salute you my fellow in white hot poker pain! I've had so many ladies pull me aside to tell me they'll take child birth over a kidney stone any day!

I went through two of the sonic blasting attempts before they admitted this rock wasn't even ticklish. For those with some sense of proportion with these cases, this little rock is only 1.7 cm - yes, cm. :(

Mate, I've never heard anyone call it a rock before. Size doesn't matter, or is Miss Gcat being charitable? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST