PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Boise State ties OSU with a hook and ladder with 18 seconds left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime he opens his mouth he proves my point;. This thread had NOTHING todo with me, or him, and yet he takes it upon every opportunity he gets to hijack a thread and begin his attacks on me. TWICE, in two posts.

More proof, right here in this thread. He is the problem and he must be told to leave. Trolls and instigators like him are not welcome here.

Considering that he started the thread, it has everything to do with him.

Instead of whining in the thread, why don't you whine to Ian, instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEM View Post
Everytime he opens his mouth he proves my point;. This thread had NOTHING todo with me, or him, and yet he takes it upon every opportunity he gets to hijack a thread and begin his attacks on me. TWICE, in two posts.

More proof, right here in this thread. He is the problem and he must be told to leave. Trolls and instigators like him are not welcome here.
----------
Considering that he started the thread, it has everything to do with him.

Instead of whining in the thread, why don't you whine to Ian, instead.

Box's comment was obviously a joke. A funny one. And one that bore no ill-will at all towards NEM. It was just a simple Karma joke on the fact that NEM got into it with some Boise fans. Big whoop.

Admittedly they played one PAC-10 team.....

The Beavers weren't just a low-rung PAC-10 team ... they beat USC and won the Sun Bowl.

I live near Boise and they were incredibly strong this year ...

I think last year in the draft Boise State's LT, Daryn Colledge, went to the Packers in the 2nd round.

Last edited:
That last throw from the 50 yard line with some seconds left ranks right up there in college football history.

So who moved the Jets thread to the Visiting Locker Room but left this here?

Originally Posted by NEM

Excellent points, start a poll and get me banned troll-thingy, you'll feel ever so manly, probably brave enough to harass blue-haired old ladies shopping with their orangy-red-haired girlfriends in the dairy section. Too bad we don't have a large smilie releasing a flood of tears and wailing loudly to post here for you.

It's funny, during the game last night there was an older woman in the stands that the camera cut to when they wanted to show emotional body language for a Boise State supporter. I kept expecting the announcers to report she had been accosted in a local grocery store by a hideous creature wearing Patriots' insignia. Just my vivid imagination I guess.

The Beavers weren't just a low-rung PAC-10 team ... they beat USC and won the Sun Bowl.

I live near Boise and they were incredibly strong this year ...

I think last year in the draft Boise State's LT, Daryn Colledge, went to the Packers in the 2nd round.
Colledge finished the season as the starting LG for the pack. He was a player I thought would fit in well here, O'C has proved to be a better fit than I would have projected. I caught the O-State game, Boise impressed me then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News