PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Around The Horn Panelists Grilling Jackie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Normally ATH doesn’t justify getting a topic due to it being more about silly entertainment then actual sports discussion. (As is most of ESPN)

But when talking about the AFCCG, the only one saying “Watch out for the Chargers!” was Jackie MacMullen.

Plaschke was then so stunned he exclaimed "I want you to write in your newspaper what you just told us! I dare you to do it! You know it's going to be a butt whipping!" and she said she would accept, followed by being told she was to far in the forest to see the trees.

Again, it’s Around The Horn, I’m aware of that and she's probably just looking for attention - which this thread is giving her - but found comical and giving you a warning for said article and the inventible topic that will be made about it...

So Disco, does this mean you believe the Pats are going to win big?

Will that column now have to bump the usual Jackie Mac Day-of-Game Hatchet Job?

I guarantee it’s a two score win. /no smith

If we don’t win by at least two scores I will put my face in a cheese grater until it resembles that of Norv Turners and post a picture here as punishment.

If we don’t win by at least two scores I will put my face in a cheese grater until it resembles that of Norv Turners and post a picture here as punishment.
OK, should be interesting . . .

Wow how little respect you give the chargers. Lol the east coast media is hilarious. And the one representing the west coast is from the worst city out here. SMELL.A. No LA and SD don't get along just kuz we're both in socal. Anways I can't wait for this game and the Chargers chance to pulloff the biggest upset in NFL history lol. If thats what you wanna call it.

Like 2 safties, or two TD's w/ 2 pt conversions?

Wow how little respect you give the chargers. Lol the east coast media is hilarious. And the one representing the west coast is from the worst city out here. SMELL.A. No LA and SD don't get along just kuz we're both in socal. Anways I can't wait for this game and the Chargers chance to pulloff the biggest upset in NFL history lol. If thats what you wanna call it.
So you going to the pep rally?...haha loser!

Hilarious??? Here's hilarity...38-14 loser talking smack

Will that column now have to bump the usual Jackie Mac Day-of-Game Hatchet Job?

She can still predict a Chargers win in the same column she tries to aggravate any possible future contract situations, injury innuendos or dissension of any kind.

she's very talented

She's Borges' apprentice witch from the hogwart academy of evil writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe