PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: A Forum Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I have a green square too. I've been, shameless, shameful, rude, irritating, annoying, and stupid. Unknown? People who know me, hate me.

What does a guy have to do to work himself up in this world.

PATSNUTme said:
Looks like I have a green square too. I've been, shameless, shameful, rude, irritating, annoying, and stupid. Unknown? People who know me, hate me.

What does a guy have to do to work himself up in this world.

Good grief! Ask and you shall receive!

Rate me, Green One! I have zero rep points now, because Bill's Girl saved me from the negative depths. Now you can set me free!

Bella*chick said:

Rate me, Green One! I have zero rep points now, because Bill's Girl saved me from the negative depths. Now you can set me free!

ahhhh so i need to suck up to the 'green one's in order to get rep votes that actually count? yeesh!

Brownfan80 said:
ahhhh so i need to suck up to the 'green one's in order to get rep votes that actually count? yeesh!

Well, here's the thing. If I ever get to be green, I will rate you positively and you can be green too. No sucking up involved! I just happen to think positively of many people here and I'd like that to count.

The red dot next to my name says I'm invisable. My wife has been saying that to me for years.

PATSNUTme said:
The red dot next to my name says I'm invisable. My wife has been saying that to me for years.

Hm, that's weird...NUT, your green square says you are an unknown quantity. But shouldn't you be blue then?

LOL, the way we are all sitting around wondering about our reputations makes me feel like we are all in high school trying to get at the cool table or something. :cool:

Wow, I wake up this morning to find myself green. You guys rock! ;)

(Yet, I'm still listed as an unknown quantity?!? Let's get working on this, you greenies. :D )

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Wow, I wake up this morning to find myself green. You guys rock! ;)

(Yet, I'm still listed as an unknown quantity?!? Let's get working on this, you greenies. :D )

T-shirt, how many positive points does your User CP say you have?

Bella*chick said:
T-shirt, how many positive points does your User CP say you have?
Just 1. All the positive rep from gray/blue people didn't do a thing, but one vote from a green person finally moved me from 0 to 1.

Bella*chick said:
Hm, that's weird...NUT, your green square says you are an unknown quantity. But shouldn't you be blue then?

LOL, the way we are all sitting around wondering about our reputations makes me feel like we are all in high school trying to get at the cool table or something. :cool:

All this is making me tired- I'm going to take a nap.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Just 1. All the positive rep from gray/blue people didn't do a thing, but one vote from a green person finally moved me from 0 to 1.
I guess then it takes more than one positive point to move you on a distinguished road?

My head hurts too, NUT. Instead of napping, though, I think I'm going to polish off some Christmas candy.

Remember, people, if you get more positive rep, you'll actually start to get more green boxes!

Last edited:
T-ShirtDynasty said:

There I just added a 'disapprove" to your rep. Happy now?

Bella*chick said:

I just gave you a disapprove- belated Merry Xmas.

PATSNUTme said:
I just gave you a disapprove- belated Merry Xmas.

Ooooh, burn! It didn't show up as anything but a blue square though.

PATSNUTme said:
There I just added a 'disapprove" to your rep. Happy now?
Thanks buddy! But it showed up as a blue square and didn't affect my score one way or another... still at 1. :p

Bella*chick said:
Well, here's the thing. If I ever get to be green, I will rate you positively and you can be green too. No sucking up involved! I just happen to think positively of many people here and I'd like that to count.

Yeah whenever I get to green I'm handing out the positive votes like candy to the people i respect as posters.

This has to be one of the funniest posts yet. If you appreciate the sociological and psychological implications of messageboard users that is.

Brownfan80 said:
Yeah whenever I get to green I'm handing out the positive votes like candy to the people i respect as posters.

This has to be one of the funniest posts yet. If you appreciate the sociological and psychological implications of messageboard users that is.
I'm sure it's also kind of a sweeping statement on the general nature of people as well. Most of us feel pretty good if we are "liked" and will spread that joy to others.

You're right, it's also pretty darn funny.

Bella*chick said:
Ooooh, burn! It didn't show up as anything but a blue square though.

Yea, I only have 1 rep point too. Maybe I should contact the girls I dated in high school and ask them to register. It will be beet red then.

Bella*chick said:
I'm sure it's also kind of a sweeping statement on the general nature of people as well. Most of us feel pretty good if we are "liked" and will spread that joy to others.

You're right, it's also pretty darn funny.

Yeah, it's the anonymity that makes it so hilarious to me personally.

I find myself wanting the respect and friendship of messageboard members that I know only as Tshirt or Bellachick.

It makes me smile. :)

I'm Richie, by the way to anyone that wants a layer of that anonymity to roll back.

"Hi, I'm Richie, my friends call me Brownfan80."

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back