PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: A Forum Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brownfan80 said:
Yeah, it's the anonymity that makes it so hilarious to me personally.

I find myself wanting the respect and friendship of messageboard members that I know only as Tshirt or Bellachick.

It makes me smile. :)

I'm Richie, by the way to anyone that wants a layer of that anonymity to roll back.

"Hi, I'm Richie, my friends call me Brownfan80."

:D

LOL, well, my name is Jeanne. It's nice to meet you, Richie.

I find it funny that I'd rather have the good opinion of fellow MB Pats fans then say, people at work. But when I really think about it, it's not so surprising...it's nice to have good camaraderie among people who have common interests despite the whole internet thing.

Last edited:
Bella*chick said:
LOL, well, my name is Jeanne. It's nice to meet you, Richie.

I find it funny that I'd rather have the good opinion of fellow MB Pats fans then say, people at work. But when I really think about it, it's not so surprising...it's nice to have good camaraderie among people who have common interests despite the whole internet thing.

Nice to meet you Jeanne!

Yeah I'd much rather have the respect and friendship of a Patsfan than a casual co-worker.

It's like anything else.. when you're passionate about something you want to associate with people that enjoy the same things.

It's tough for me to do that in 'real life' though as I'm in South Florida. I'm not exactly tripping over other Patsfans down here. I've met a few, but not many in the same age group.

Can I get some love here too? :D

Larry

Hi, my name is CrazyDave.

I've got a question on this one, too.
I'm grey...but I occassionally click on the scales for posts I find particularly funny or insightful to spread the love. Am I wasting my time? Can a grey person help others?

My square is blue and it says I'm off the scale. Not sure what that means. I checked some others who had green squares and over 5,000 posts which said they are an unkown quantity at this point. Interesting.

The whole reputation system is shot. I don't thin it works at all. It's busted.

Hey, I just went from off the scale to unkown quantity! What's up with that?

Bella*chick said:
But I was only at negative 1. I'm still at negative 1.

I now have 3 blue squares, and one red.

Weird.

eta: make that 4 blue squares, LOL. But shouldn't at least one be green?

You need to think about this real hard. You are about to bring a child in this world.

Do you want him to live with the shame that his mom got a red square?

I checked and I was given 4 gray's and one red. I didn't think people cared.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
You need to think about this real hard. You are about to bring a child in this world.

Do you want him to live with the shame that his mom got a red square?

I checked and I was given 4 gray's and one red. I didn't think people cared.

You can imagine my surprise and glee to see that my square actually turned green. It still says "Unknown quantity", but I'm green! Green! GREEEEEEEEEN!!!

And it only took a year and half.

Bella*chick said:
You can imagine my surprise and glee to see that my square actually turned green. It still says "Unknown quantity", but I'm green! Green! GREEEEEEEEEN!!!

And it only took a year and half.

Well, Congrats!

I finally understand why my wife painted that red square on my forehead a few years ago.

This is strange.

PatsWickedPissah said:
I'm still confused

me too.

how come when I go into my control panel and look under my subscribed threads there is no information about reputations for anything?

why doesn't Ian just post a sticky explaining all of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes