PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: A Forum Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-ShirtDynasty said:
AHahhahah... I just gave you POSITIVE rep vote and now you're an unknown quanity. Ooops.. I didn't mean to laugh. I meant ... SORRY.

damn it--I'm trying to catch up with you--and you keep freakin' posting!! :D

Patjew said:
It's pointless, anyway. The opinions of the regular posters is what really counts. It's pretty obvious who isn't liked or respected.
Ha! Easy for you to say, Mr. Green Square! ;)

I kid, I kid. I totally agree with you.

Bella*chick said:
I just added to your rep and told you that I think you rock. :)
:D Thanks Bella... still zero rep points. Hmmmph. I'll take red or green, I don't care, but gray is so borrrrring. ;)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
:D Thanks Bella... still zero rep points. Hmmmph. I'll take red or green, I don't care, but gray is so borrrrring. ;)

ack!!

T-ShirtDynasty said:
See, Bella's got a negative rep, meaning she's got no ability to give or take away rep. You need to recieve rep from someone with a green square for it to have an effect.

Bella*chick said:
Ha! Easy for you to say, Mr. Green Square! ;)

I kid, I kid. I totally agree with you.
Yeah, well, let's see how long it lasts!

Johnny Mac said:
See, Bella's got a negative rep, meaning she's got no ability to give or take away rep. You need to recieve rep from someone with a green square for it to have an effect.

So.....my opinion doesn't matter?!!!! :(

Burn!

Flying Fungi said:
damn it--I'm trying to catch up with you--and you keep freakin' posting!! :D
5 MBs per second just begs to be used. :p

I'd like some love from you green-squared people...I want to be relevant!

Pretty please?

T-ShirtDynasty said:
5 MBs per second just begs to be used. :p

even if I was running an open throttle T3... I think the Elijah Craig is kicking in... :singing:

Johnny Mac said:
Drat! Foiled again.

Bella*chick said:

Pretty please?
I think jooooo wook mahbelous in red.

:D

T-ShirtDynasty said:
I think jooooo wook mahbelous in red.

:D
It does sort of lend me an element of.....danger, don't you think?:cool:

Bella*chick said:

Pretty please?
Just gave ya some.

I didn't even know about this feature. And even after reading this post I'm still not sure exactly how it works. haha.

Wow I just found it and I have absolutely NO reputation! I think that's good. Or not. I have no idea.

Flying Fungi said:
even if I was running an open throttle T3...
Muwhaha... Cable Modem in a deserted spot in the middle of nowhere in a population center not NEARLY large enough to justify the existance of broadband. They don't cap us up here, they let us have whatever bandwidth is available at the time, over the minimum guarantee, so it varies with overall usage. Since it's just me and the moose up here, at this time of night I get amazing, mindblowing speed. :)

Flying Fungi said:
I think the Elijah Craig is kicking in... :singing:
12 Yr or 18?

Bella*chick said:
It does sort of lend me an element of.....danger, don't you think?:cool:
Indeed.
hubba.gif

T-ShirtDynasty said:
12 Yr or 18?

here is where I get you!

NH State Liquor Commission must have stashed a bunch of cases of 18yr--because--for the last few months, they have been liquidating them at $24.99/bottle

but wait

they were bottled in mid-1981

hee hee hee

24 years old AND on sale

:singing:

Flying Fungi said:
here is where I get you!

NH State Liquor Commission must have stashed a bunch of cases of 18yr--because--for the last few months, they have been liquidating them at $24.99/bottle

but wait

they were bottled in mid-1981

hee hee hee

24 years old AND on sale

:singing:
We've wandered wildly off topic buddy, but ... Daaaaamn. That's amazing. You got me. How much overhead do you want to ship me a bottle? :)

I do have to mention, however, that while living in Lousiville, I was fortunate enough to tour Heaven Hill Distilleries in Bardstown, Kentucky and tasted some very old, very fine, Elijah Craig and Evan Williams. The place is amazing, so is the Maker's Mark facility. :D ....but 24 years old at $25 is obscene, ya got me.

Johnny Mac said:

Okay, so, green-squared Patjew gave me some rep, and it still makes no difference. Does that have to do with newbie status? It must take more than just a green square to make rep matter?

I am entirely too concerned with this right now. I never gave it a thought before, but I also never realized it was so elaborate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back