PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

One thing you want to see this Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running plays. When the Giants get run on they lose. Period!
In 08 the g men didn't respect the run game. Time to force them to...

I'm just saying his playing time on defense has been very inconsistent. Some games he plays quite a bit, others he doesnt play at all, and in some he doesnt get in until late in the game.

I hear you, Andy.

I want to see Brady have an absolute masterful performance. I really want to see him cement his legacy this sunday with a Superbowl performance for the ages. I'd love to see him serve up all the haters a five course meal of crow.

My sentiments exactly!

I want to see Gronk score three touchdowns... in a wheelchair for good measure.

Also, I want to see Edelman own the crap out of Cruz.

And fine, three things isn't "one thing I want to see," but I also want to see the Giants' D-Line unable to get passed the line of scrimmage (well, at least get no pressure)l

I agree with the Manning-face posters as well.

Get a decent lead early. The Giants don't do well coming from behind.

I want to see our Enemies Crushed and Driven Before Us and to Hear the Lamentation of their Fans. Thats what i want to see.

Last edited:
so let it be written...so let it be done...

18602ffd-ca19-41fd-bd31-06bdb8f7268b.jpg

I want to see a big, fat, in-your-face Brady beat-down of the Giants!

But I will settle for a win, no matter how they get it. GO PATS!!

More than anything else, I want this win.

Having said that, the SECOND thing I'd love to see is Big Vince get a pick-6.

That would be the icing on the cake of a New England win. :rocker:

Watch the spot on the victory formation.

It screws up Brady's rushing stats when the officials call it a loss of 2 instead of 1. :cool:

Actually, victory formation goes under team stats. It's not statted as an individual run. Kinda like how clocking the ball isn't an individual pass attempt.

I want to see #87 lead the team onto the field at full speed. Then I want to see him score 4 touchdowns, while flossing with the Giants secondary. Then he carries Ocho (who is in completely the wrong place on the field) in for another score, super-spiking Ocho when he gets there. Then BB calls him out to play defense, where he pulls chunks of Eli and the Giants offense from his stool.

As the confetti flies over the Patriots 70-0 SB win, and the MVP trophy is being handed to Gronk, he removes his helmet for the first time that day, revealing that it was actually Andre Carter all along.

OK, really I just want a f$%^ing win.

Last edited:
I want to see Michael Strahan cry.
I want to see the Manning face.
I want
I want
I want

Other than seeing the Lombardi being hoisted by the Pats or a victory formation. How about Julian Edelman jumping in front of a pass intended for Mario Manningham and taking it the distance to seal the game.

Lots of sacks, fumbles and picks inflicted upon Eli. I actually daydreamed about this a bit after waking from a dream similar to one I've already had twice, both prior to wins*: in the dream, I wake up from a nap towards the end of the 1st quarter, my anger at missing part of the game turning to joy when I learn the score is 21-3 :rocker:

I actually was confused for a minute or two after waking, thinking I had in fact missed the start of the SB :eek: That part I hate.

*I make no claims to precognition, but confess I want the pattern to continue :D

I will like to see Edelman throw on some wicked trick play.

Hoyer playing (not due to injury).

Lots of sacks, fumbles and picks inflicted upon Eli. I actually daydreamed about this a bit after waking from a dream similar to one I've already had twice, both prior to wins*: in the dream, I wake up from a nap towards the end of the 1st quarter, my anger at missing part of the game turning to joy when I learn the score is 21-3 :rocker:

I actually was confused for a minute or two after waking, thinking I had in fact missed the start of the SB :eek: That part I hate.

*I make no claims to precognition, but confess I want the pattern to continue :D

Not really related, but I woke up after the first qt of the Ravens playoff game in 2010 and I had to rob my eyes a couple of times.

I want to see big Vince put a beating on Eli in the first to completely throw off his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes