PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

One thing you want to see this Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I want and What I get may be 2 different things.

I wantto see us in cruise control mode and Hoyer being put in some time in the 4th quarter as Brady enjoys the sights and sounds from the sideline (with an obvious large lead).

MVP: Vince Wilfork or Aaron Hernandez

Brady wouldn't come out inside the 2 min warning with a 35 point lead.

All good.

Edelman pick 6.

This. If there is anything I am more sick of than the "Eli is at or above Brady's level" garbage it is the "Edelman is going to get lit up" garbage.

Brady "kneels" to ice the game, assuming the Tebow position to enrage Patsfans and others beyond imagining.

This. If there is anything I am more sick of than the "Eli is at or above Brady's level" garbage it is the "Edelman is going to get lit up" garbage.

I hope Julian makes them pay if they decide to target him all night. People don't realize how scrappy he is, nor do they realize how well he tackles. Furthermore, he always seems to be right up on his man, even Boldin in the AFCCG. Boldin did still get a few catches and busted the long run in the 4th quarter, but Julian was usually in the right position. In fact, I've seen him out of position far less than our full-time corners. He's very decent at the position.

With all that said, I doubt we'll see him one-on-one with Victor Cruz very often. I'm sure BB watched how Cruz gave Rodgers fits in the NFCCG. We all know BB is smarter than that.

Seriously, I just want to see a game with no fluky plays determining the outcome, because the will = a Patriot win. Yes, we are a much better team.

Otherwise, I'd love to see the Giants whine about all the reasons they lost but should have won, including the WRs complaining that the Patriots were afraid to put Edelman in at DB. I just love the irony of that. (Because while the Giants are so focussed on Edelman, I'm not real sure he will even play D and if he does, for more than a handful of snaps.)

I hope Julian makes them pay if they decide to target him all night. People don't realize how scrappy he is, nor do they realize how well he tackles. Furthermore, he always seems to be right up on his man, even Boldin in the AFCCG. Boldin did still get a few catches and busted the long run in the 4th quarter, but Julian was usually in the right position. In fact, I've seen him out of position far less than our full-time corners. He's very decent at the position.

With all that said, I doubt we'll see him one-on-one with Victor Cruz very often. I'm sure BB watched how Cruz gave Rodgers fits in the NFCCG. We all know BB is smarter than that.

He may not even be on the field. I don't ever remember his 'starting' and playing all day as a nickel. Many games he doesnt even play D. This is way overblown.

Wilfork intercepts Eli and returns it 50+ yards for the winning score with under a minute left in the game. That, on top of his three sack performance nets him MVP.

One MILLION points by the Pats.

He may not even be on the field. I don't ever remember his 'starting' and playing all day as a nickel. Many games he doesnt even play D. This is way overblown.

I don't know if you were responding specifically to what I said in most of your post, but I never said he was a starter or anything like that. He did get a lot of snaps against B-more, and I don't see any reason why he won't get as many in the SB. If that is the case, then I hope he does make them pay. He really isn't terrible at the position at all. We don't need him to be All-Pro caliber. We just need him to be solid and stay in position.

A win?????

This is what I want to see:

4th Quarter, 0:01​

Attachments

• Eli.jpg
    Eli.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 113
images

brady_super_bowl_trophy1.jpg

patriots.jpg

1262941033_eli.jpg

The hurry up completely befuddling the Giants and exhausting their pass rushers (and alot of running plays thrown in).

#1 I would love to see Eli meet the turf about 6 times.

#2 Brady throws for 400 yds and 4 TDs

#3 BJGE runs ramped through the Giants vaunted D.

#4 Pats go on to win 35 - 10.

Peace on earth follows shortly after.

Fin

Last edited:
I had a dream last night that Mr. Kraft setup and picture of his Sweetheart, Myra, at the seat next to him in the owners box. The team then went out and did some serious business...That's kinda what I'd like to see.

I don't know if you were responding specifically to what I said in most of your post, but I never said he was a starter or anything like that. He did get a lot of snaps against B-more, and I don't see any reason why he won't get as many in the SB. If that is the case, then I hope he does make them pay. He really isn't terrible at the position at all. We don't need him to be All-Pro caliber. We just need him to be solid and stay in position.

I'm just saying his playing time on defense has been very inconsistent. Some games he plays quite a bit, others he doesnt play at all, and in some he doesnt get in until late in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News