PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Wk3 Pre-Season Game Day Thread @Panthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Belichick did start Brissett week 1? What if it was a huge ploy, get the Cardinals preparing for Garoppolo, hit them with Brissett? What if I need to stop drinking these trippels with the 10% ABV?
I think that would backfire for sure. Big Biscuit needs the reps. Plus not much film on Garopollo.

What if Belichick did start Brissett week 1? What if it was a huge ploy, get the Cardinals preparing for Garoppolo, hit them with Brissett? What if I need to stop drinking these trippels with the 10% ABV?
I ate way to many chips to wrap my head around this.

No way. I started driving it 2 years ago when Vereen was still on the team. You are welcome alongside me though.
That's fair. I'm shoveling the coal, at the very least.

Is it wrong to say that I kind of like Brissett more than Garoppolo? Jimmy is better but has quite a bit more experience, and yet Brissett seems to have a certain confidence that I just don't see in Jimmy. I do like Jimmy, but I won't be upset if Jimmy is gone in a year and Brissett sticks.

Brissett does look really comfortable in the pocket.

2nd week in a row for Knighton..only comes in in the 4th

Guess Kuhn it is?

And Valentine just keeps piling them on

Last edited:
Brissett is the first Brady backup who can atleast dream to be the successor.

27 year old Brissett and 43 year old Brady could be a camp battle :D

Is it wrong to say that I kind of like Brissett more than Garoppolo? Jimmy is better but has quite a bit more experience, and yet Brissett seems to have a certain confidence that I just don't see in Jimmy. I do like Jimmy, but I won't be upset if Jimmy is gone in a year and Brissett sticks.
I agree. There is something about Biscuit.....

Brissett does look really comfortable in the pocket.
He's not really the same type of QB as Brady, but he's already got a great pocket presence. With 3 years behind Brady, I'm really looking forward to watching him develop.

I know we said these same things about Jimmy, but Brissett just seems... cool?

I gotta tell you, I'm feeling more and more confident with the defense for this team, no matter who is in.

And I'm VERY happy they drafted Cyrus Jones.

Josh Gordon is apparently having an absurd night, in case anyone forgot that guy is a generational freak.

Hand off to Foster please.

Jimmy played against starters tho.....Brissett against second stringers.....I'm not sure either is the Pats QB for the future yet

Josh Gordon is apparently having an absurd night, in case anyone forgot that guy is a generational freak.
Pumping dat trade value.

Pats showed interest in Hightower before. Perhaps he'll be cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe